~Chapter 4~

Taylor's POV

"Wow," I thought to myself. Last night was crazy...

*FLASHBACK-Last night*

We were in San Francisco and a couple of super fans followed us back to our hotel, but we were oblivious of it so we just went our regular route up to our hotel room.

After about 15 minutes of silence, caused by our phones entertaining us like usual... We heard shrieks and screams coming outside of our hotel/hotel room. On no, Houston we have a problem. I automatically knew that it was our fans, they found us. But how?

Ignoring the high pitch screams I opened my twitter app see that the hashtag: #419 was trending. How wonderful, (note the sarcasm) that was our room number.. Someone crazy fans must have followed us back, and tweeted the three digit number.

The rest of the guys were ignoring the "OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"s but had confused faces, so I explained and we back to our phones letting the hotel management deal with the girls.

*FLASHBACK ENDING*

Hopefully New Orleans wasn't so crazy and stalkerish..

I'm actually really excited for this stop. Especially since @tays_bae(Meghan) is going to be there(:

Well off to the airport now.

Meghan's POV

Today was the day before Magcon meaning it was Tuesday, because Magcon starts on Wednesday! I can not express how excited I am..

So, our teacher decided to assign us the novel, 'To Kill A Mocking Bird' over spring break. I decided to read a few chapter, until I got hungry.

I got up off the bed and went to go ask my mom, Shelby, and Bella if they would wan to go to the subway downstairs for lunch. Of course they all agreed.

We rode down the elevator arriving at the Subway, embracing the amazing smell it was luminating. There was no line so we just went up and told them what we watched on the subs. I got a meatball marinara because it was warm and I was a little chilly. My mom order the same thing, except on whole wheat break, eww.. Next was Shelby, she ordered a 6inch turkey sandwich with some avocado on it. Finally Bella ordered a ham sub, yummy.

We each grabbed a bag of chips and went to fill up our cups with a soft drink while my mom payed for the food.

Taking a sip of my sprite, my mom decided to ask us, "Soo, what are you guys mostly excited for at Magcon tomorrow?"

"Their faces... DUH" we said in sync with each other.

We looked up all bursting into laughter, seeing the workers look at us with bewildered faces.

After we finished lunch it was about 3:30, we went back up stairs to take naps. Yes! I love naps especially if know that I have to get up early the next day.

I slid the key into our hotel room door unlocking it. I ran and jumped on the bed I was sharing with Shelby, set my alarm for 5pm but we already had a wake up call set up for 4:30 tomorrow morning just incase we slept through our alarms.

As I suspected, we slept through the alarms, so I woke up at 4 the next morning.

A/N:

Hey guys! I was busy today with school(hell) so I couldn't write as much as I wanted.. Whoops!😹 I hope you enjoy this chapter, I might post again later tonight❤️

~Meghan😎