~Chapter 5~

I woke up with a jerk, getting out of the dream I had just witnessed. Someone was chasing me and I was pretty sure the guys face looked similar to, Nash Griers'. "Huh that weird, oh well." I thought ignoring it.

I pick up my phone noticing that I had a reminder set for... MAGCON! Today was the day. The day I have been waiting forever for. I'm finally going to see Taylor and the rest of the guys in person..

But I also notice the time, 4am? Wow I totally forgot that my nap ended up as being a good nights sleep, with a couple of tosses and turns throughout.

Deciding that I would wake up everyone later, I grabbed the hotel phone and canceled the wake up call we were to be receiving in half an hour.

I went into the bathroom with my suitcase in hand, shut the door and turned on the light making sure I hadn't waken anyone else up yet.

I picked out my outfit, and I knew it HAD to be perfect in order to meet the perfect people.

Knowing that picking out my outfit and getting dressed in General would take long enough, I wanted to pick it out now rather than later. After 15 minutes of trying to pick out an outfit I finally found it! I choose to wear a white V Neck Half Sleeve Studded Chiffon Shirt, with a pair of jean shorts, sandals with a tribal print bead design and a pair of my ray-ban sunglasses.

This outfit was perfect! I already knew that today was gonna be amazing.

It was already 4:33am when I fished picking out my outfit so I decided to wake up the girls first my mom last, because she took the least time getting ready.

Shelby was the easiest to wake up making Bella the hardest. After 5 minutes spent trying to wake them up, they finally got out of bed with big smiles on their faces same as I did when I too woke up.

They each took turns using the bathroom picking out their outfits trying there hardest not to wake up my mom, but me and shelby must have been a little loud when were laughing at all the inside jokes we shared (Is it me your looking for?😏😂)

She got up while rubbing her morning eyes, still tired from the day before. Bella walked out of the bathroom and my mom walked in not acknowledging any of us.

Our plan was to get dressed and ready by 6:30 and head down to the lobby to get some breakfast and make our way to the Magcon venue after we finished eating, so we could get some of the best seats, not including VIP.

I finished my outfit off with curling my hair loosely and applying some mascara, just enough to make my blue eyes pop!

It was 6:17 and we were putting on our finishing touches, perfume, Chapstick, and putting our shoes on. I would say we looked pretty good, including my mom.. And I don't say that often.

I checked my phone, twitter and Instagram mostly. I look at my comments and DM's and they mostly consist of people asking me to meet up with them at Magcon.

"I will try to meet as many of you as possible @ Magcon today❤️" I tweeted.

We went down stairs into one of the many breakfast serving places they had, noticing that there weren't that many girls up this early, thankfully.

I went back on my twitter when a comment stood out and caught my eye. The notification read, "Taylor'd Caniff replied: @tays_bae Will you try and meet me? I'm your biggest fan(;"

At the top of my lungs I bellowed out, "YASS BISH, TAYLOR CANIFF IS MY BIGGEST FAN" making a couple girl give me strange looks throughout the restaurant. A few seconds past and a couple girls ran up to me asking for selfies and follows on twitter, of course I agreed.

We finished breakfast and made our way down to one of the cabs outside the hotel, giving the driver the address.. I was still ecstatic and surprised at Taylor's comment.

A/N:

Thanks for reading..💞 If you want updates of when I'm going to update on here, go follow my twitter if you want((:

Twitter: @camerons_trap

This chapter was dedicated to my real best friends, Shelby and Bella. Y'all are the real MVP's😌

~Meghan🐼
Vote, Comment, and Add my story to your library!😜