~Chapter 2~

After my last class was over, me and one of my best friends Bella rode the bus home, because she can't drive either and we were too lazy to walk there...

We walked into my house and my dog bombarded us with her sweet little kisses all over our ankles. I slightly pushed her away and suddenly my other best friend, Shelby bursted through the door, yelling "THEY'RE COMING TO LOUISIANA, THEY'RE ACTUALLY COMING!"

I immediately knew who she was talking about "MAGCON?! AGHHH" I ran upstairs to get on my MacBook with the girls following close behind.

I went on the Magcon website and noticed that there was only general admission seats left, no VIP seats... I hurried and bought 4 tickets, one for me, 2 for my best friends and 1 for my mom.

After I printed out the tickets we went down stair still smiling like crazy. I plopped down onto the couch and texted my mom the big news telling her it would be in the Superdome, the same place me and Shelby went to the 1D concert.

Next we decided we wanted some food so we dashed into the kitchen, opening up the cabinets and the fridge basically just staring at the food.

"I love food" Shelby quietly said, hoping no one would hear her but we did.

"SAMEE" I shouted.

I fixed 3 packages of ramen noodles, yummy! One for each of us knowing that I probably would be able to finish mine but I knew Shelby and Bella would, because I could hear their stomach growling from miles away.

After we ate it was getting late and they both said they had to go home. Right when they said that my mom walked in coming back home from a long day at work.

My dog greeted her more lovingly then had greeted Bella and I. But i guess that is just because that is her mother.

I welcomed her home and a couple of minutes later i tweeted a picture of the printed out tickets, while also tagging the boys who were attending.

Around 2 hours later I was getting a little sleepy so I told my mom good night and made my way upstairs to the bath room. I removed my make up by washing my face and took a warm shower letting the water soak into my hydrated skin.

After I was done I put on a plain white shirt and some pajama pants. I went and jumped on my bed and picked up my phone going on twitter not noticing any notifications that caught my eye so I put my phone done and went to sleep.

A/N:

Im having lots of fun writing this story!😎. #doubleupdate💁🏼

~Meghan🐝