~Chapter 3~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock that would not shut up! I picked up my iPhone and with a click of a button I disable the loud noise. Waking up early was never my thing and now it no where even close, I tried to go back to sleep but my twitter notifications kept blowing up and I was wondering why..

I sat up and took my phone off the night stand that I had it laid on. Opening my twitter app I saw the the cause of my phone being blown up with DM's and re-tweets and mostly favorites.

TAYLOR CANIFF RE-TWEETED MY PICTURE OF THE MAGCON TICKETS!

I suddenly realized that my day couldn't get any better. No matter what happened nothing could make it better, then I reminded myself me and the girls were leaving tonight to go to New Orleans, because we wanted to stay and shop for a couple days before Magcon starts. Plus we are on spring break, yass bishh.

When I get home from school I start pack and text Bella and Shelby.

ME: Hey guys, you guys can come over after you pack. Don't worry about dinner were going to pick something up on the way!❤️ See you guys there...

SHELBY👸: Alright, I'm coming over now. See you in about 10 minutes🙈

BELLA💗: ALREADY ON MY WAY😍😍

They both get here after 10 minutes, and we packed our bags, pillows and blanket in my moms black escalade, which I have to say it's a pretty nice car...

I fell asleep after we stopped somewhere and ate, I dreamt about Taylor stalking my account, which I seriously doubt would ever actually happen.

I was waken suddenly when I felt the car jerk to a stop, looking out the tinted windows I saw that we had just arrived at the hotel we w ere staying at!

This was one of the nicest hotels I've been to in a long time, well since my mom and dad split up we didn't go on many vacations therefor we didn't stay in many hotels.

A man walked up to the car, lowering his hand to the door handle on my moms side of the car, opposite of the place I was sitting. He was dressed in a tuxedo, which must have been his uniform. He said hello welcoming us while also grabbing our bags and putting them on a cart. "Hello, and thank you that's very sweet of you to do!" My mom replied.

Nobody knew what hotel the boys were staying at, but with my luck,( we call it Meghan luck, because I have the worst luck) they wouldn't be staying at the same place we were.

We entered the gigantic lobby looking at all the plants and the bar behind the multiple food stations. We checked in , getting our key and going up to the 11th floor. Room 1149 to be exact.

Earlier in the day I DM'ed Taylor, but I wasn't going to say anything till he responded back and to my advantage he finally did.

ME: Hey, thanks for following me! I wanted you to know that I love you so very much and that I'm going to the show in New Orleans a couple days from now!❤️❤️❤️

*five hours later*

TAYLOR😻❤️: Oh hey babe... Your welcome, were you able to get VIP tickets to the show? And I LOVE YOU TOO❤️😘

ME: Actually I wasn't able to they sold out record breaking fast😂 but I still got general admission seats😜 plus I'm planning on meeting some twitter followers, a lot of them said they are coming... So if you see a crowd around someone then that someone is me😂

TAYLOR😻❤️: Alright😩 see you there anyways babe, good night, love you!

DID TAYLOR JUST SAID HE LOVED ME TWICE?!?! AH MY LIFE IS OVER!

A/N: HeY guys, so I gonna switch up points of view soon, so don't worry!

~Meghan💄