Chapter 6(:

Meghan's POV

Shelby, Bella, my mother and myself walked outside to find thousands of cars buzzing around the streets or New Orleans, so we decided to just walk instead of getting stuck in 15 minutes of traffic while taking a cab.

The walk wasn't terrible but it also wasn't amazing, we basically stayed in the fear of getting ran over by a car or getting mugged by the people sitting creepily in the dark alleys.

After about 12 minutes we finally arrived at the venue where Magcon was being held, HOORAY!

Noticing that there weren't many girls in line yet, we took a seat next to a group of friendly looking fans and their parents.

I looked up an the building and realized just how big it was, like damnn.. I really wouldn't want to be the janitor of this place, having to clean every inch of it daily.

One of the girls in the group in front of us turned around and waved, I'm pretty sure it was to me but you never want to be to sure because it could be the people standing behind you, learned that the hard way.. Lol.

I turned my head around in the direction she was waving and saw no one there so that meant she must have been waving to me. Maybe she follows me on twitter or maybe she's just being friendly. But anyways without a thought I waved back enthusiastically and a smile grew on her face.

I walked over to her and introduced myself like a regular person would do.

"Hey, nice to meet you! My names Meghan." I said smiling.

She replied back with, "Oh Hi.. My names Karen, and it's nice to finally get to meet you! Haha I've been following you on twitter since basically day 1, I just want you to know that I love you very much."

"Aww thank you so much! I love you and all of my other supporters too, but I'm mainly just hear to make each and everyone of you happy." Saying it truthfully.

"Do you mind if we take a picture and after can I get a follow? It would mean the world to me!" Karen asked.

"Of course, that would be perfect, I mean we have tons of time to spare." I responded.

We posed for a side hug picture, then we did a silly one and finally I got her twitter so I could go give her a follow.

As soon as that was over with I went back to go sit down with my friends while we waited in a line that was slowly growing as the time quickly passed.

A/N- Okay guys, I'm sorry that this was just a short chapter, but the next one is gonna be amazing just like all of you(: (that was cheesy haha I know😂)

~Meghan💞~