Niall♥

Imagine.

"What did I do wrong Ni?"

You sobbed as he opened his door and you ran into his arms. You could tell he was asleep when you knocked on the door because he kind of stumbled back when you hugged him.

"Woah, Woah calm down princess take a deep breath, what's wrong babe?"

He said returning the hug, wrapping his arms around you.

"H-He broke up with me..."

You stuttered. By now he had taken your hand and guided you to the living room. You and Niall had been best friends since you two were little baby kids stumbling taking your very first steps. You trusted him with your very life. As you two sat on the couch, he pulled you a little closer. You told him everything that happened. He listened, cared, and replied when he thought he should. After you were done speaking, he slowly got up. Walked towards the door and left you inside. He looked furious, but you camt blame him, he's almost your brother, he looks after you.

*30 minutes later*

You hear Niall open the door, he doesn't look okay. He has a wide cut in his eyebrow, his eyelids taking in a purple shade. You rushed to him as he stumbled over to you. His knuckles covered in James' blood. He went out to fight him. I'm guessing they fought for a long time, you feel bad for James, even though he broke up with you, he still meant something to you.

"Niall.. Oh my gosh, do you want me to call up an ambulance? Niall listen to me, you're losing a lot of blood, I'm calling the ambulance."

Just as finished calling, Niall closed his eyes, he fell into what seemed to be a coma, you began to cry hoping he would regain consciousness. In minutes the amulance arrived at your door, they had a stretcher,

"Ms., I'm going to have to take you with your boyfriend to the hospital okay?"

He said grabbing you arm and slowly walking out the door.

"He's not my b-boyfriend"

You finally whisper breaking the silence.

"He's my best friend since we were younger. "

The man looks at you and tells you everything will be fine, you can tell from his facial expression even he doesn't believe himself. Niall was in the ambulance behind you.

*at hospital*

"Niall, Niall wake up please I need to tell you something...."

You sobbed into his chest.

"I love you Niall, we've been best friends forever, I wanna be something more than that now... Please don't leave me... please."

You said quietly. Just as you finished your sentence, Niall began to gain conciousness.

"Even though it looked like I was out cold , I could still hear you , you know babe?"

He said carresing your face.

"Oh my god, I didn't think you wo----"

He cut you off with a slight kiss.

"I-I love you too...."

He said as he drifted off to sleep. That night you stayed by his side. Not knowing if you two were "a thing" or not.