Niall, Also Beginning of a Fan Fic

"Niall get out!" You yelled throwing a bottle of wine towards him, he saw it coming and closed the door causing it to shatter all over the door and floor. You were beyond wasted, and he was alright. In the bar he took you to, a girl told you that her and Niall had a thing, she described every "thing" Niall would do to her or that would happen between them. Once she felt satisfied enough with what she had told you, letting it sink in she made her way towards Niall and kissed him right in front of you. You got up and cursed so many thing at her, you slapped her grabbed Niall's hand and walked away leaving her on the floor with a red mark of where you had stricken her. "I can't believe you Niall, I hate you, this relationship is total bullshit! It's just a cover up so you can be with her huh, this is all this relationship is! A damn cover!" You scream, he was forcing the door closed as you tried to open the door and it wouldn't budge, he was much stronger than you.

"Leave me alone!" You screamed out your voice cracking, you were just there, crying.. Having no one to talk to.

"Can we at least talk about this?!" He said trying to open the door.

"There's nothing to talk about Niall, I saw you! You kissed her back! You didn't even attempt to pull away! You filthy bastard." You replied making sure he'd leave. You got on your hand and knees and slowly crawled into your bed, where you curled into a ball and cried yourself to sleep.

*Next morning*

You had a horrible headache but still wanted to get up. You remembered nothing about last night, the last thing you remembered about last night was the girl kissing Niall.

"Attention whore, I hope that slap hurt." You mumbled half awake.

"(Y/N)?" you heard an Irish accent call to you, you froze. The last person you wanted to talk to was him, but you did want to hear what he had to say..

"What, what do you want!" You yelled opening the door, pounding your fists into his chest, crying. He managed to grab your arms and prevent you to hurt him any longer.

"Please stop, you're only hurting yourself, I should've pulled away, I should've stopped her. You're my everything, so what I'm a filthy bastard, we were both drunk! This is a real relationship, this isnt just bullshit! I love you! I've told you a million times, and I'm not afraid to say it again! I'll scream it to everyone in the world if you want me to! This is a cover of nothing! I really do love you babe, please forgive me!" He said dropping down on his knees.

"You should've said this last night Nialler..." You replied in tears.

"I COULDN'T YOU PUSHED ME AWAY! LEFT ME STANDING AT YOUR DOOR! YOU THREW A DAMN WINE BOTTLE AT ME! TELL ME HOW I WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU?!" He yelled, you could hear the pain in his voice and for once believed him.

"God Niall , I'm so sorry.. I should've let you talk. It's not you who needs to be forgiven, its me.." You replied dropping down next him.

"Of course I forgive you love, please don't ever do this to me again, I haven't slept all day.." He said yawning.

"Thank you Niall, go get some rest now." You replied smiling.

"Can I get a kiss first?" He whined.

"Of course Niall" You said hovering over him to give him a quick kiss.

"Another?" He asked smirking.

"No later!" You said laughing