Imagine #3

You were sitting in the corner of your room, deciding whether or not to take out the razor or just cry yourself to sleep. The razor being two ft away from you. It was just there mocking you. You moved towards it and that's when your boyfriend of 4 years, Harry Styles slammed the door open.

"W-what are you doing (y/n)? Don't, please don't do that."

He said grabbing your wrists making sure .. making sure you didn't do it before he got there. He cupped your face in his hands, he picked you up and sat you down on the couch. He disappeared. A while later, he found all the stuff that was hurting you, constant bully letters and emails. People had taken the most cruel things about you and wrote them to you. Harry was now only inches away from your face.

"Who wrote this?!"

His eyes went from those sparkly green eyes to dark, very dark eyes. You could tell he was beyond pissed.

"Harry, babe what are you doing? No Harry please dont! Please! I'm begging you! If you love me enough, you'll stop!"

You shouted as he grabbed your arm and pulled you outside into his car.

"I do love you, this is exactly how much."

His voice went silent. The car ride to your work wasn't pleasant, all you could hear is you sobbing. Harry didn't take his eyes off the road one time. You could see his muscles beging to relax, his breathing went from heavy to a normal breathing. He pulled into a parking lot.

"Why are you doing this love? No, I mean who is doing this to you?"

His eyes going back to normal.. "N-no one babe, don't worry about it.."

Your voice trailed off as he turned the car back on. He knew you were lying. He continued driving to your work. He got out and entered the building not even acknowledging your presence still in the car. You quickly unbuckle and run in. Harry. Harry Harry. Where is he! Then you spotted him in the back talking to the man who repeatedly called you a skank, a whore, a slut, a prostitute. Anything you could imagine. He yelled at him, the other man decided to punch Harry. You knew how much Harry could mess someone up. You sprint to him. You go between them. Harry raised his hand to strike and stopped when he saw you. Your bodies touching.

"Harry please, don't please."

You said weeping into his chest.

"Okay, I'm going to the car. I'll meet you there." Harry said as he walked away.

"Okay, listen you little prick."

You said now facing the man who hated you so much.

"I need to tell you something, come here."

You said in the best seductive voice you could. He responded.

"Closer"

You smiled. He beant down until your lips brushed against his cheek. At that moment, you took the opportunity and kneed the man right in the nuts.

"And stay away. Your nothing but trash, you peasant."

You walked away remembering what Louis taught you.