Imagine #4

You and your boyfriend had been apart for 7 months. Throughout these seven months, people have made rumors about both of you cheating on each other. Niall was on tour and you had work so you guys never got to talk about this whole situation.

*1 month later*

You were walking in the street and your phone starts to vibrate in your back pocket. When you check to see who called. It was Niall it said,

"Hey babe, I'm homexx"

You smiled at the thought of him being home again, you missed the smell of his clothing and his warm body against yours as he gave you hugs. "Be right there(:" you replied. You and Niall had been living together for about a year now considering you 2 are high school sweethearts. You ran home as fast you could avoiding the icy roads. You were there in less than 1 minute.

*inside house*

You set your keys down and went to your room where you saw an angel faced Niall sound asleep. You lay down beside him when you felt him turn to face you still in bed. "Hey my little cheater" he chuckled. "Well hello there MY cheater. You read those fake tweets as I did yours? They crushed me Niall please don't let them come between us" You said as Niall became tense. "Babe don't worry about it, we trust each other to stay away from hoes, and you from sick bastards right? We made an agreement, I kept mine... For you." He said giving you a gentle kiss before he got up to shower. "I love you Ni!" You said as you got up to make dinner.

*After dinner.*

"Let's watch a romance movie! So we can cuddle!" He yelled as he looked for a good one.

"Kay babe, I'm going to get the blankets you put the movie in meanwhile!" You told him as you walked into your room.

*During the movie*

Niall put his arm around your waist and you hugged him. "TICKLE FIGHT!" He yelled out of the nowhere. "NIALL! DON'T OR ELSE I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!" "Feisty Tonight eh?" He said as you pinned him on the floor.

"Nope just trying to keep peace tonight babe!" You said giving him a passionate kiss. "No more where that came from! I'm just going to leave you hanging!" You said getting off of him. "We'll see about that." He said giving you a slight smirk. The rest of the evening, Niall tried to get another kiss from you and you wouldn't budge.