Leyumm (Liam)

You were just there. Sitting down head facing the ceiling. Mascara spread all over your face now. Marking the places where your tears were wiped away. You had never done anything causing someone to just smack you in anger. It was your ex boyfriend Jared. Liam called, but you denied the call. You wanted to be alone. You wanted to self harm but something kept you from trying to get up and reach for the razor that so oftenly pierced into your wrist. You had been stopping now. You fell asleep , crying, curled up into a ball.

*later that night*

You jumped up as you heard someone pounding onto the door screaming your name. You recognized the British accent. Liam. You ran to the door and opened it. Liam stood there, he observed every inch of your arms and then he looked up to your bruised face.

"What happened love?"

He said gently brushing his fingers to your wound. You winced at his touch.

"...N-nothing Liam... He broke up with me..."

You whispered looking down at the floor.

"And?"

He asked knowing you were hiding something.

"He struck me"

You looked up until your eyes met with his. You had to tilt your head up a small bit considering he was way taller than you. When you looked into his chocolate brown eyes you could see the pain that had taken over him, he felt horrible for not being there to save you or avoid this happening. He took hold of your hand and carried you bridal style to the couch where he set you down on his lap.

"Liam this isn't right.."

You said getting off his lap and sitting down next to him.

"Just trying to comfort you."

He chuckled as he knew what you meant.

"I really liked him Liam. I really did..."

You managed to get the last part out before breaking down sobbing uncontrollably on his shoulder.

"Oh come on (y/n) at least you have actually had your first kiss and relationship."

He said holding you closer.

"I thought you---"

He cut you off

"Well you see I didn't . I was lying because well maybe I thought you'd make fun of me I mean were 19."

You smiled at the thought of no one ever kissing him or holding hands with him.

"No Liam I wouldn't have maybe fun of you at all ."

You said reassuring him.

"I've always wanted to try this."

"Try w----"

He cuts you off and gave you a small yet passionate kiss.

"For a first timer that was actually really good Liam."

You said in shock that he really just kissed you. He blushed and turned on tv to watch his all time favorite movies toy story. Half way through the movie you paused it. You hopped onto Liams lap and kissed him. You just kissed him out of no where. I guess you just missed the way his lips moved in sync with yours the first time he kissed you. It was perfect. Throughout the kiss you realized it was him. Liam. The one you wanted to grow old with . Liam had liked you his whole life but you were stupid enough to not notice. Once your lips parted, he gave you quite a puzzled look. You giggled and turned the movie back on. He paused it right away.

"No Liam no more I wanna watch the movie.."

You said trying to act as serious as you could. "

No I wanna ask you something first."

Liam replied a bit nervously.

"What is it Liam?"

You asked a bit concerned now.

"Would you care to be my girlfriend? I'll treat you right, I promise."

He said smiling.

"Of course liam of course!"

You shouted.

"Okay, let's finish the movie now love."

You loved the way those words sounded knowing they referred to you. As the movie continued you decided to rest you head on Liams lap. He stroked your hair gently as the movie went on. This gave you a safe feeling , his body warmth, his delicate touch on your skin, the small kisses he would plant on your forehead. Everything it seemed perfect. You knew everything would be alright from there, just before the movie ended, you fell into a deep sleep as Liam Payne's girlfriend.