4: Royal Visit

In Tail, the dragons had assembled and were attentively listening to their most powerful leader, Pengu.

"I feel this energy strongest at particular hours in the nights. It's weak but at it's strongest point, it's always in the night." explained Pengu to the other dragons.

"Pengu, I can control storms. In the night, let me fly out there and see if there's anything strange at least 3 miles out." said one of the dragons, Eriq.

"Eriq, I'm not comfortable with that. I know how powerful most of you are but I'd prefer wait and come up with the best plan possible than let you risk your lives." said Pengu.

"It's a risk I want to make, Pengu. It doesn't matter what happens. My cue is that if you suddenly see dark clouds with lightning, I see something unusual."

Pengu sighed and shook his head. He's been sleep deprived from all the constant research because he was so desperate to keep everyone safe.

*********************************
"Hey, Princess Raya..." Namaari greeted with a smile.

"Uh- H-hey Namaari. I wasn't expecting you." Raya replied shyly.

"I wanted to surprise you and I'm happy to see you. And my companion is Zou, my cousin."

Zou bowed and said, "Lovely to see you, Princess Raya."

"Likewise Zou." replied Raya.

Zou was just staring at her intensely though. Raya just looked extremely familiar but there's no way they've met before. 

Chief Benja also came out and greeted Namaari and Zou.

"Hello to you both. I trust and hope all is well in Fang." Said the Chief.

Both of them nodded and Namaari said, "Things are pretty great."

"Wonderful. I believe my daughter would love to show you both around and I do have things to take care of in my office. If either of you want to see me, my office is 1st door on the right but aside from that, we shall commune a little more later today."

Raya smiled and said, "The palace is pretty huge so I'll be showing you around so you can navigate freely."

"Thanks Raya. By the way, you look lovely." Said Namaari.

Raya smiled sweetly in return. "And so are you. Your makeup is neat and stunning as always."

Namaari blushed. "Thank you. I actually had some slight struggles with getting it to look amazing so I'm happy to hear that you like it."

"Of course I love it." replied Raya.

She eventually showed them both around where they'd spend most of their time and finally, the garden of Heart with streams running through.

"Heart is very beautiful." said Zou.

"Yeah, it really is." said Namaari in agreement. "Oh, I have something to tell Chief Benja, I'll return shortly."

Zou and Raya were left alone and Raya said, "So...you're Namaari's cousin?"

"Yeah, my father was Chief Virana's brother but my mom was mixed. My dad said she died when I was about 3 years old. But then he got sick when I was probably 7 and he too passed so that's how Chief Virana accepted me in the palace with Namaari." explained Zou.

"That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear that both your parents aren't here. I know what it feels like, somewhat."

"No it's okay, Raya. Their passing doesn't bother me as much even though it still hurts to not have parents, or no one to say they're proud of me when I accomplish something."