126

Eunuch Guo went out, and soon, Dai Jiang and him entered the Donglin Hall together. A group of guards supported Wei Hongzheng, who participated in the kidnapping of Shao Yunan's Hengyuanhou Mansion. Wei Hongzheng had his limbs broken by Wang Shijing, but before the beating, Jiang Kangning had someone cover Wei Hongzheng's head. Wei Hongzheng had no idea who beat him so badly, but he was absolutely inseparable from Jiang Kangning. . As soon as Wei Hongzheng was pressed into the palace, the Marquis of Hengyuan got the news. No one cares about what Wei Chunlin, Marquis of Hengyuan, is doing now. When Wei Hongzheng saw Emperor Yongming sitting in the upper position, he was so frightened that he almost lost his control. He lay on the ground and shouted, "Your Majesty!

Emperor Yongming glanced at Dai Jiang, who stepped forward and lifted Wei Hongzheng's head, blocking his mouth. Emperor Yongming had a dark face and said, "I heard that you said some outrageous things. I won't ask you. Dai Jiang, give me a trial."

Dai Jiang's face was embarrassed, and Emperor Yongming was angry: "Why, you still want me to try it myself?!"

Dai Jiang hurriedly knelt down and said, "Your anger, rest your anger. It was Shao Yunan who said that he would ask the emperor to interrogate him in person. What Wei Hongzheng said can't be heard by others. Please forgive me!"

Old Weng's expression was shocked, Wei Hongzheng's bloodless face was even more frightened, and he wanted to defend himself. Seeing his appearance, Emperor Yongming narrowed his eyes.

"You all go down, Guo Xun and the old master stay."

"Yes!"

"Your Majesty, spare your life! Your Majesty, spare your life!" The others who were not gagged hurriedly begged for mercy, but all of them were trembling with fright. At a glance, it was obvious that what Shao Yunan said must be very unbearable.

Dai Jiang and his subordinates all went down. Soon after, Dai Jiang didn't know how grateful he was to Shao Yunan and Jiang Kangning for their suggestions. If he really interrogates himself at this moment, I am afraid that he will never see the sun the next day.

The door of the East Lining Hall was closed, and Emperor Yongming said, "Guo Xun."

"Yes."

Eunuch Guo bowed and retreated to the cubicle. After a while, he came out with a short sword in his hand. The people who were **** at the scene shouted their grievances. Guo Xun walked up to one of them and raised his face.

Dai Jiang and his subordinates stood guard at the gate of the Donglin Hall, and there were screams from time to time. Dai Jiang stood with his back straight, not at all curious about who was doing it. After about a quarter of an hour, Dai Jiang suddenly shuddered and turned around, because there was a loud noise in the hall. Dai Jiang immediately shouted, "Your Majesty!"

"Come on!"

"The minister is here!"

Dai Jiang immediately rushed into the East Hall with people. Ignoring the blood all over the ground and seeing the appearance of Emperor Yongming, Dai Jiang was horrified: "Your Majesty!"

"Your Majesty spare your life, Your Majesty spare your life, Your Majesty spare your life..." The three people who were not tortured kowtowed desperately and their heads were broken.

Emperor Yongming was so angry that his face was pale, his lips were trembling, and he was directly speechless. Elder Weng's face was also extremely ugly, and he sat on the chair with one hand over his chest. Guo Xun, who had blood on his hands, shouted in fright, "Quickly pass on the imperial doctor! Quickly pass on the imperial doctor!"

Dai Jiang turned his head and shouted: "Trust the imperial physician! Quickly pass the imperial physician!" The veins on his neck appeared.

"Come, come." Emperor Yongming held the book case and gritted his teeth.