151

In addition to Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan's family, the people who went to the capital included Jiang Kangning, Guo Zimu, Xia Qiu, Xia Chun, Miao Yuan, Su Shi and Qin Niang. Qin Niang and Yan Fusheng came out of the palace and were naturally familiar with the capital. The first time I went to the capital, although there were King Luo Rong and Elder Cen, it was always more convenient to have someone who was familiar with the capital beside me. Shao Yunan and Wang Shijing are always very busy, and they will be too busy to go to the capital this time, and they also need Qin Niang to help coordinate scheduling. Yan Fusheng was temporarily separated from Qin Niang for two months, and he stayed as a housekeeper. Kang Rui was the master of the academy, and Baiyue Academy also needed him, so he didn't follow him.

Shao Yunan originally wanted Guo Ziyu to go too, but Guo Ziyu was worried about making tea and wanted to stay. Jiang Kangning was not there, nor were Shao Yunan and Wang Shijing. If he left, no one would be in control of everything about tea making. This time in Beijing, some of the new tea that is still sealed in the tea factory will be taken away, but part of it will also be kept. And the new tea in Wang's house, including black tea, was all packaged and delivered to the capital. Except for the tea in Shao Yunan's hand, which was kept by himself and given as gifts, the rest went to the auction house and were no longer sold from the shop.

What was left by himself, Shao Yun safely sent it into the space, and the external performance was stored. As for where it is stored, that is a secret. Even if someone rummaged through the house and couldn't find the tea leaves, they would never have thought that Shao Yunan "stored" it with him. Oh, by the way, there are also three "accompanying" people who forgot to mention, Brother Hu and Da Xiaojin. Brother Hu couldn't speak, but Shao Yunan asked him whether to stay or go with them. Brother Hu's response was to bite the hem of Shao Yunan's clothes, which meant it was obvious.

Shao Yunan asked Brother Hu to help catch ten deer, twenty feather luans, dozens of pheasants, hares, and five big wild boars. He also had to find some precious herbs for him. Make ice with saltpeter directly, take it all the way frozen, and give it a taste to the nobles in the capital. King Luo Rong was very novel after seeing this method. The ice here was taken from the clearest river water in the previous winter and stored in the ice cellar. This method is really convenient. Just when King Luo Rong wanted to admire Shao Yunan, Shao Yunan pulled Jiang Moxi over. Making ice with saltpeter was proposed by Jiang Moxi. This kid has read all the chemistry books in the space. Shao Yunan's chemistry has been returned to the physical education teacher. He was worried about where to make ice. problem. Sure enough, gifted children are the best at this time.

Wang Shijing pretended to go for a walk in the woods again, and came back with a large piece of ebony on his shoulders - it was sawed from the ebony in the space, or sawed with a chainsaw. Going to the capital, there are many people to meet and many gifts to give. Jiang Kangning was working in the handover of the county government office, and everyone in Wang's house took action to help Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan prepare what they were going to bring to the capital. All the good ones help to prepare together, because there are too many things to bring to the capital. Chen Sanli directly sent the largest ship in his hand to take them to Beijing.

In this way, hurry up and hurry up and prepare for half a month, and the group is about to set off. Before dawn, the candles were brightly lit in Wang's house. At the entrance of Wang's house, Chen Sanli and Jiang Kangning sent a full twenty carriages, and many of them had already been shipped to the dock one after another. The villagers of Xiushui Village also came out early to see the grand occasion of the owner of Wang's house going out.

Dai Jiang, Guo Ziyu, and Kang Rui were all among the queues to see them off. Because King Luo Rong had guards, the guards brought by Dai Jiang did not have to follow him back to Beijing, and they all stayed in Yongxiu County to protect the safety of the tea factory and the king's house. Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan were not at home, and Kang Rui and Guo Ziyu would not come back to live. Jiang Kangning was not in the county government office, and Guo Ziyu lived in Kang Rui's mansion. Dai Jiang rudely asked to live there. Kang Rui agreed. Anyway, there were not many people in his mansion, and there were enough rooms.