218

On this day, those who attended this wedding will never forget the scenes at the scene. The hall decoration of Yunlong Restaurant - new, in the late winter and twelfth lunar month, there are pots of flowers here! There are festive red everywhere, and even the stage is arranged, and the red "囍" Yu is hung in the middle of the stage. It's just that the layout of this hall is eye-catching, novel and peculiar.

When the auspicious time arrived, King Luo Rong stood alone on the table in the restaurant lobby. Jiang Kangchen was inexplicably dressed in formal clothes and stood on the stage. Emperor Yongming asked in a low voice, "Guo Zimu didn't run away from marriage, right?"

Shao Yunan said mysteriously: "Your Majesty, you will know in a while."

Emperor Yongming hums, he is the emperor! And hide it from him.

At this moment, a piece of music that no one had heard before rang out, and everyone looked at the corner in unison, where there was a group of people playing music. Some play guzheng, some play pipa, some play dulcimer, and some play Xiao and flute. This is the "ancient version of the wedding march" that Shao Yunan asked his adoptive father to compose based on the music he hummed.

At this time, I don't know who made the first exclamation, and then I watched, the exclamation intensified, from the side door leading to the backyard of the restaurant to the direction of the main table like a wave of wheat, even the wedding march in play. There were so few seconds of confusion.

At the side door, Guo Zimu, who had changed his clothes, raised one hand and was led by his elder brother Guo Ziyu, who also held one hand. Wang Qing and Nizi were dressed up, and the two children were holding a flower basket in their hands. As Guo Zimu walked around, they threw a handful of flower petals.

Guo Zimu's hair was loose and braided, with a golden glazed crown, and the bright red wedding robe was not the popular wedding robe he wore when he left Zhongyong Houfu. Guo Zimu is a male wife. According to the rules, the wedding gown must have a skirt pattern to show his role in the husband and wife.

Guo Zimu's wedding robe, from the front, looks like a men's robe, but there is a long skirt at the back. A phoenix that looks like a phoenix soaring in the fire has a golden crow in its mouth, and the long skirt is the tail feathers of the phoenix, and it looks like the wings of the phoenix. Guo Zimu's peerless face was displayed in front of everyone without any cover. As he walked, he seemed to be a phoenix that wanted to spread its wings.

A woman couldn't help exclaiming: "There are things in the clothes!"

All the guests who were close to Guo Zimu widened their eyes, waiting for them to see that the phoenix on Guo Zimu's clothes was not only made of gold thread, but also made of countless pearls and gems. It can be said that Guo Zimu's wedding dress The surface is full of gems and pearls of various colors. The eyes of the people who see it are protruding. After the guests who can't see clearly behind them, they are stunned, especially the female guests.

This unique wedding dress, like Guo Zimu's face, was worn on Guo Zimu's body, and even the queen looked straight, and King Luo Rong was directly sucked out of his three souls. Under the rain of petals, Guo Zimu was a fairy who walked out of central China, or a phoenix fairy.

Guo Ziyu took his younger brother to the stage, Jiang Kangchen came back to his senses, cold sweat broke out, he was stunned, and almost missed a major event! Jiang Kangchen pulled off King Luo Rong from behind without a trace, and said in a low voice, "My lord, I'm back to my senses, it's time to start!"

King Luo Rong struggled to regain his senses, his eyes glued to Guo Zimu and he couldn't get off at all. Jiang Kangchen raised his hand to signal that the wedding march had stopped, and the people who played it were all in a cold sweat. They looked at Wang Zhengjun in a daze.