221

In February, the capital was freezing cold in spring, but the temperature in Jingyou Palace was the opposite. At the same time, the heads of various wealthy families in the capital are nervously waiting for news. Naturally, the meaning of this tension is different. But for Zhongyonghou Mansion, Grand General's Mansion, Prince Luo Rong's Mansion, and other noble families who are committed to the royal family, this tension is the same as that of Emperor Yongming who is anxiously waiting outside Jingyou Palace.

In the early morning of February 18, Emperor Yongming's eldest son told his little father that he was ready. Your descendant Qi You has been in labor pain for three hours, and the sky is already bright. Before the queen was born, Emperor Yongming tried to rush in several times but was stopped by the people inside.

Lao Zhengjun and Su Chenyi were both inside, and Emperor Yongming was so anxious that his eyes were bloodshot. As the only remaining elder of the royal family, King Luo Rong accompanied Emperor Yongming. King Luo Rong was also in a hurry, but Duke Wen and the imperial doctor also said that the time of labor pains for the queen is within the normal range, and it will always take a long time to give birth to a child, especially the first child.

With the sudden scream of the queen, Emperor Yongming heard the old Zhengjun's cry: "It's time, it's time!"

Emperor Yongming's heart was instantly lifted, and King Luo Rong grabbed his arm and shouted, "Your Majesty, calm down!"

Zhongyong Houfu, Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan are also anxiously waiting for news. Shao Yunan was pregnant and could not enter the palace to accompany the delivery. Up to now, he didn't know where the man gave birth to the child, and there was no caesarean section here. All he knew was that the man had a child born in nine deaths, and the queen had served the fairy fruit, hoping to be blessed.

In Jingyou Palace, Emperor Yongming was sweating all over his face, but whether it was King Luo Rong or the eunuchs, they all dragged him to prevent him from entering. Dai Qiyou also did not want Emperor Yongming to see how he gave birth to a child. When he had no children, Emperor Yongming looked forward to having a child with Dai Qiyou, but when the child was about to be born, Emperor Yongming was so angry that he wanted to kill the bear child who tortured his wife.

The queen is already very patient, but a man giving birth is not only more dangerous than a woman, but also several times more painful. However, I don't know if it was the role of the fairy fruit or the queen's practice of martial arts. She was in good health. After torturing his father for more than four hours, the prince in the true sense of Dayan fell to the ground.

It took more than half an hour from the official birth of the queen to the birth of the child, which was considered very fast. As soon as the child came out, Emperor Yongming rushed in, but he didn't have time to hear whether it was a boy or a girl. Duke Wen hugged the newborn baby, knelt down and congratulated: "Congratulations to the emperor, congratulations to Chitose, it's the prince!"

When everyone in the house heard the sound, they all knelt down and said congratulations. Lao Zhengjun and Su Chenyi even had tears in their eyes, it was not easy for the eldest son to come here, it was too hard!

The pale queen showed a deep smile. At this moment, Emperor Yongming was surrounded by ecstasy and distress. Holding his drenched lover, Emperor Yongming's eyes were also flushed, but he couldn't contain the joy at the corners of his mouth.

When Wang Shijing and Shao Yunan received news from the palace, Emperor Yongming's imperial decree was also issued. The eldest son of the first emperor, Murong Yuan, canonized the crown prince, amnesty the world, and celebrated three days in the whole dynasty.

Emperor Yongming is really happy. Although the queen was giving birth, he wanted to drag this kid out and spank him. But when the baby was born, after seeing the small, soft, red and tender body after washing, the little face was not wrinkled at all, but was as smooth and tender as a freshly boiled egg, Emperor Yongming immediately became a loving father, whom he loved immensely.