• Cuddles🌺 •

TW : swearing, adult jokes ( though there's not that much of it )
Fluff 🌺

Edited: 3/8/24
_______________________________________

Tommy was sitting down on the bench near l'manberg, where he usually sat with tubbo, but today, tubbo wasn't with him. In fact, tommy hasn't seen Tubbo all day.

As he was sitting down on the bench board of all hell he feels his phone vibrate ( let's just say that in this universe the way you get notifications for like player death are via phones and stuff ) tommy takes his phone out of his pocket and looks to see who notification is from. It's from TUBBO!

Tubbo_ whispers to Tommyinit
Hey, Big Man, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Snow Chester and hang out!

Tommyinit whispers to Tubbo_
Sure,why, though, aren't you busy?

Tubbo_ whispers to Tommyinit
No, me and Ranboo I are bored. so can you come over or not!

Tommyinit whispers to Tubbo_
OK DAMN I'M COMING!

Tubbo_ whispers to Tommyinit
Ha!, coming

Tommy saw the last message that tubbo had sent and snickered to himself. Even though tubbo and Tommy were 17 years old, they still acted like immature children, which was fine with them.

Soon enough, Tommy arrived in SnowChester and walked up to the house that tubbo and Ranboo were staying in. he knocked on the door and heard walking from inside, then the door swung open.

" Hey tubs,"

" Hey toms," and before Tommy could say anything else, Tubbo grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him inside the house, closing the door behind him, of course.

" TUBBO WHAT THE HELL," tommy yelled, still being dragged by tubbo.

Tubbo didn't say anything but giggled to himself before coming up to a room and throwing Tommy inside of it.

Tommy stumbled onto his feet, trying not to fall on the ground, but he ended up tripping over his own foot and fell, but instead of falling on the hardwood floor, he fell on a soft surface.

Tommy me look up and Ranboo was looking back at tommy before looking straight up at tubbo " tubbo you didn't need to throw him " Ranboo said.

" Ok, what the hell is going on?" Tommy said. " Are you planning to kill me or something?"

" No, silly, we're all going to cuddle together! " Tubbo said in a happy tone before skipping over to the pile of blanket and pillows that were over on the floor that tommy and Ranboo were sitting in

" What......why?" Tommy asked in a confused tone

" Well, I decided since we've been kind of stressed lately we could spend this time we have to relax and cuddle! " Ranboo said.

" Yeah! " Tubbo agreed

Tommy thought about it for a while he has been stressed lately, and this would be a good thing for him. " Fine fine, but........just this once." Tommy answers

And with that tubbo sat down and grabbed Tommy making him and Tommy fall onto the array of covers and pillows that were in the shape of a nest Ranboo had also snuggle to myself up next to Tommy before laying down on a pillow.

Tommy didn't realize this, but he really needed this. As soon as he got comfortable, he fell right to sleep.

_______________________________________

Short but simple

579 words!

I hope you enjoyed this lovey fluff. Please don't take it as if I'm shipping them this is supposed to be fluff or platonic, whichever one you want to think it is. I meant for this to be fluff, though