•✨Michael🌺•

TW : none!
Head Cannon : Anytime tubbo and ranboo are alone with Michael, they use the words dad, daddy, and dada.

Also, just to be clear in the dream, SMP Ranboo and tubbo are platonically married and have a child named Michael!

Edited:3/8/24
_______________________________________

•Third person POV•

As Ranboo got up and out of bed, he looked to his left and saw that tubbo was still asleep Ranboo Aw's to himself before getting out of bed.

Tubbo is usually the first one up, but lately, Ranboo's been getting up before him. As ranboo walked throughout the hallways of the  mansion that was built in snowChester, he came upon Michael's room only to see that Michael was awake and was playing with his toys.

" Hey Michael, how are you?" Ranboo said. " He walks towards the small piglet child whom he called his son

Michael let out a small oink, raising his hands up and closing and opening his hands in a grabby way, wanting to be picked up. " Okay, okay, I'm coming. You're just as unpatient ( is that even a word? ) as your dad, " Ranboo says as he has been down and picked up Michael, placing him on his hip.

" How about this will I go downstairs and make breakfast you go and wake up tubbo okay " Ranboo asked Michael with a smile on his face hoping that the child would say yes so he could go downstairs and make breakfast without worrying about Michael.

Michael oink in excitement as he squirms to get out of his father's arms as Michael did this all ranboo could do was laugh before putting Michael down and seeing him rush out of his room down the hallway to ranboo and tubbo's room.

As Michael rushed out of his room and ran to the room, that tubbo and Ranboo were staying in ranboo. He walked out of Michael's room and went down the steps and to the kitchen.

As Michael walked to the room that tubbo was in he slowly opened and walked over to the side that tubbo was sleeping on before climbing onto the bed and climbing next to tubbo's face laying down on the pillow.

Michael let out a small oink before poking tubbo's face. All tubbo did was square around and flip over to the other side. Michael let out and aggravated Huff before climbing over the tubbo's body and poking his face once more, letting out another oink.

" Five.....more.....minutes," tubbo said as he yawned. tubbo rubbed his eyes, then looked to see who was messing with him, and he saw the face of Michael

" Oh hey Michael, what are you doing up this early? " Tubbo asked, but of course, all he got was an oink, though the oink sound happy, so tubbo didn't think he woke up from nightmares or something of the sorts.

As tubbo rubbed his eyes more, he was getting a whiff of something that smelled extremely good. Tubbo smiles, recognizing the smell is pancakes!

" Come on, Michael, I think Dada is making pancakes! "

As tubbo made his way downstairs with Michael sitting on his hip, he went and sat out of Michael down his high chair before sitting down at the table himself.

" Good morning sleepy head " Ranboo said walking over to the table and placing down a plate with pancakes and eggs in front of tubbi and a small plate with eggs and a cut-up pancake on it in front of Michael.

" I hope you slept well,"

" Yeah, I was sleeping well until this knucklehead came up and poked me in the face," tubbo said, pointing to Michael

" Oops, my bad, that's my fault. I asked him to wake you up for me. I didn't think he would poke you in the face," Ranboo said with a slight laugh in his voice

" Nah, it's good," tubbo said

Ranboo and tubbo barely have any time to spend with Michael because they're so busy with everything so this little family bonding moment meant everything to them and they were going to take in every second of it because they know sooner or later they had to go and do something.

_______________________________________

Hold on. I hope you enjoyed this little story short but simple!

Hope you enjoyed it!

I just want to make it clear just in case anyone decides to skip the first part in the dreamSMP tubbo and Ranboo are platonically married and have a child named Michael who is a zombie piglin

743 words!