BOUND TO - chapter 35

Y/Ns POV: Thursday

I wake up feeling drained of life, I might as well be a zombie right now. I look to my left where Ash is sleeping right on the edge of the bed, giving me all the space possible. My heart warms at this small act of kindness, but I also feel bad, he only has a tiny bit of the quilt. I intake his masculine smell and smile. I don't want to wake him, but I really need a drink, so I push myself up, scrunching my nose up as I try to get past the pain.

A: Hey, where you going?

As quick as he asks the question, he sits up next to me and holds my back so I can sit up.

Y: I just needed a drink.
A: I'll get you one love, wait here.
Y: No, really Ash I can....
A: Asher. My full name is Asher...

I look up at him as he climbs off the bed with a small smile.

A: I don't like anyone knowing my full name, hence why it took me so long to tell you. Only Mason really calls me Asher.
Y: I like it.

I smile at his confidence to open up to me. He leaves the room and I continue to push myself to sit up, my whole body shaking as the pain strikes my side. Out of breath, I finally manage to sit up at the head board of the bed and pull the duvet down a bit. I notice I'm only wearing one of Ashers oversized T-shirts, my underwear still on as normal though.

A: I hope you don't mind, I thought you'd be comfier sleeping in that. I promise I was respectful...
Y: thank you.

He walks around the bed and places the glass of water on the bed side table. I grab his hand before pulling him down to kiss me. He cups my face gently as he takes control of the kiss, making me melt at the touch. He pulls away and crouches beside me.

A: I've got loads of work to catch up on, but call me if you need me okay? I want you to rest today. Don't leave this bed.
Y: is that an order Mr Romero?
A: Yes it damn well is. I want you better as soon as possible. Doctors orders anyway, not just mine.

He kisses me again and stands up to change. I take a sip of my water and almost choke when he pulls his joggers down, leaving him in just his boxers. He obviously hears me trying to cough quietly because he gives me a wink as he pulls on his black jeans. I giggle to myself and shake my head at his cockiness. He pulls on his black T-shirt and I sigh at him, as he tilts his head in confusion and slowly strolls towards me. He leans over me, his face very close to mine.

A: And what are you sighing for?

I smile and shy back a little bit.

Y: I preferred you without the T-shirt to be honest.
A: well, miss y/l/n, I can't not wear a shirt for work now can I?
Y: Well, you could.
A: Actually, it would probably help me get more business deals with the female clients...
Y: okay leave it on!

He tries to pull his shirt off but I yank it down and pull him onto the bed with me. He puts his hands down straight over me so he doesn't land on my injury. He hovers over me and chuckles deeply before passionately kissing me, his tongue battling with mine as I happily moan into his mouth making him smirk as he continues to kiss me. At this moment, I hear a cough coming from the door.

Ash pulls away but continues to look at me as he speaks, as I turn my head to face a very awkward looking Mason.

A: I'll meet you down stairs.
M: uh... yeah okay.

He walks away laughing as I turn to face Ash again who has dropped his head. I lift his chin up and place one last kiss on his lips.

Y: Go, the boss man's needed.

He smirks as he carefully climbs off me and walks out of the room looking rather flustered. I laugh to myself and lie back down feeling dizzy with contentment.

Ashers POV:

A: Mate, you could've knocked.
M: My bad... you haven't had a girl in your room for ages, I didn't even think.

I roll my eyes at him as I pour myself a whiskey.

M: You know y/n would tell you off right now for having a drink at 10 o'clock in the morning.
A: well, don't tell her then.

Mason laughs and slumps onto the sofa in my office.

A: so... anything from the men?

Whilst y/n was asleep, me and Mason got the men to spread out around the grounds of the house, looking out for signs of Victor and his guys. I'm sure by now they have found Lily's body... I don't feel anything about the situation, I can't let my feelings get in the way of the anger that I felt when she got me to hurt y/n. She wasn't my mother... I didn't grow up with one, so she meant nothing to me.

M: Nope, nothing so far. Just general emails from the clubs that need answering.

I nod and sit down in-front of my laptop and sigh.

A: A few days off, and my laptop is flooded with bullshit excuses and complaints. Fuck sake.

I scroll down and notice one from Elena... She's not seen y/n for ages, I bet she's got so many questions. I can't bring myself to answer her right now, so I carry on scrolling, that is, until I see something pop up on the news, and I feel myself shake with anger.

M: What is it?