Chapter 1- The Girl

~Spongebob's POV~

The day started off regular. My alarm woke me up and I got dressed for another day of work at the Krusty Krab. I sat up on my bed , turned over, and put on my slippers. I then walked to my bathroom to wash up and brush my teeth. I was really tired. Dreaming of sexual desires can really make the night fly by. After washing up, I decided to get dressed. I wanted to look extra square today so I picked out my pointiest pants, my sharpest tie, my shiniest shoes, my cleanest socks, and blackest belt. I remember thinking to my self, "I'm ready". A recognizable voice sounded.

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: " Oh hey Gair, What's up?"

Gary: " Meow"

SpongeBob: " No Gary, it's not a special occasion, I just wanted to look my squarest for work today."

Gary: "Meow"

SpongeBob: "No Gary, you can't go with me."

Gary: "Meow?"

SpongeBob: " Gary The Snail, you know I can't take you. And I'm gonna be late for work if you keep bugging me." I begin to walk out the door

Gary: " Meow!"

SpongeBob: " Bye! I stopped listening" I then slammed the door.

I started running down the street. Shouted " I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready". As I ran to work I saw a bunch of regulars from the job. Made some small talk, then continued to work.

*15 mins later*

I Arrived to work, the best place in the world. Love the grime and mildew. Love the rusty grill and the fresh ingredients. I clocked in and made my way back to my station. Squidward sitting at the cash register.

SpongeBob: "Hey Squidward! What's going on?"

I was ignored. I begin ringing the bell over and over again. Squidward grabbed my hand and burned it on the grill. I screamed, snatched my hand, and began sucking on it to make it better.

Squidward: "Does that answer your question?"

I didn't respond, it was obvious he wasn't having a good morning. Suddenly Mr. Krabs bursts into the kitchen. He didn't look so good, I guess that's what happens when you get old.

Mr. Krabs: "Ahoy me hartys, ready for another day of hard work?"

Squidward: "Hard work? All you do is sit around all day counting money!"

Mr. Krabs: " No lip from you today Mr. Squidward!"

Squidward: "Whaaaatever."

Mr. Krabs returned to his office and me and Squidward started a hard days work.

It was kind of slow that day. Took a few orders, had a lunch break, the usual. Before I saw the most beautiful being walk into the Krusty Krab...

-----------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Hey guy! Back at another story. This story was gonna be smut but I desided to take a romantic route, but don't worry, there will be plenty of smut.

For now follow me on IG @__lonesurvivor

And Vine
@BamBam™