Chapter 20- Caught

~SpongeBob's POV~

W-W-WHAT?! Pearl and Plankton! That's so fucked up. That's so fucked up, that it's illegal. What does an old man want with a 16 year old girl? I couldn't believe my eyes and what I was seeing. I would never see Pearl as the type of girl to defy her father, and have sex at such a young age. As I am thinking these thoughts in my head, my eyes have a different decisions. Somehow I am still looking at this monstrosity. I can see Plankton's wrinkly, wet tongue slide from the inside of Pearls vagina, to her labia, the her clit.
Pearl looked as if she was having a pleasurable time. I heard her scream "I'm about to cum!!", and the next thing you know, Plankton's head is completely inside of Pearl's vagina. Inserting in and out, and in and out, as if he were in an electric vibrator. at this point I had seen enough, entirely disgusted. Well looks like I'll have to be the hero in the situation.

Me and Sandy come from behind the curtains, and make our presence known. They continue as if we were never there. So we decided to leave from this stall. We made our way to the outside of the club.

Sandy: "What are you going to do?"

SpongeBob: "I'll show you what I'm going to do. "

I reached down in my pocket and pull out my clam phone. I flipped it open, and the first contact that I search for was Mr. Krabs. Reach the call button and It began to dial the number.

791-347

*Ring ring*

Mr. Krabs: "Eugene Krabs. "

SpongeBob: "Mr. Krabs it's an emergency."

Mr. Krabs: "What is it lad?"

SpongeBob: "Pearl. She - she..."

Mr. Krabs: "Spit it out lad, that's my pride and joy we're talking about here!"

SpongeBob: "P-Pearl... PEARL IS AT A SEX CLUB WITH PLANKTON AND THEIR HAVING SEX RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!!!"

Mr.Krabs: "Wha-WHAT?"

SpongeBob: "GET DOWN HERE NOW?"

Mr. Krabs: "WHICH CLUB ARE THEY AT? SHIP WRECK, SEX CITY, KELP FUSE?!"

SpongeBob: "THERE AT SE-... Wait... How do you know so many sex clubs?"

Mr. Krabs: " NO TIME FOR THAT BOY!!"

SpongeBob: " Oh-sorry. There at Sex City on Fisher-"

Mr. Krabs: "Fisherman's Drive, got it."

SpongeBob: " How do yo-"

And the phone hung up. I could tell that he was in a rush by his tone of voice, and the fact that he was breathing really hard. I could hear the car engine start as soon as I said the words "sex club". I just wonder why Mr. Krabs, dirty old Mr. Krabs, knows about sex clubs.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I'm back at it again. Sorry I've been gone for a while, I've been really busy. At least I'm back, ;)