Chapter 3- Off Her Feet

~Spongebob's POV~

WHAT THE HELL?! PATRICK?! She's with this bum. He doesn't know how to take care of a women. How to cherish her and protect her. He doesn't know how to satisfy her needs, if you know what I'm saying. Thrust Game Weak. I don't know why girls are attracted to him. Considering all he does is hit it and quit it. But sucks for Sandy, she doesn't know it's coming.

Patrick began walking towards the table and I quickly slapped a smile on my face.

Patrick: " Oh Hey SpongeBob, I see you've met Sandy"

He winked at me after he said that. I rolled my eyes.

Spongebob: "Hey........ Patrick." I said trying not to sound angry.

Patrick: " You Okay buddy, you look constipated."

Spongebob: "I'm fine, Patrick can you come over here for a second?"

Patrick: "Sure Pal"

We walked over to the corner to the restaurant.

~Sandy POV~

As they were walking away I started thinking, I think that yellow guy was hitting on me. Flattering considering the fact that he's gorgeous. He was sooooo hansom. I mean Patrick's okay, but that guy is lovely. Wait, what am I thinking. Patrick is my boyfriend.

~Spongebob's POV~

Patrick: " Haha, see that piece of ass I got." He winked at me again.

I was annoyed at this point. How could he have such art work of a woman, and just wanna tap it and scrap it.

Spongebob:" Patrick, how could you have such a beautiful women and only be in the relationship for sex? Think about her feelings, she probably thinks you guys are in a serious relationship. Just for you to dump her tomorrow."

Patrick: " Well I know one thing, that pussy pops severely. So I won't be getting rid of her any time soon. She look so sweet, but down low she a freak."

Spongebob: "Trying to get through to you is like trying to get through steel."

Patrick: "Whatever Man." He then walked away. I walked back with him.

~Sandy's POV~

I saw them walking back and got nervous.

Patrick: "Hey honey."

Sandy: " Hi"

Patrick: "Spongebob can you keep her company until I came back from the bath room."

Spongebob: " Sure"

And he walks away.

~ SpongeBob's POV~

This is my chance. I could sweep her off her feet and we could run off. I just have to choice my words properly.

Spongebob: " By The way, my name is SpongeBob"

Sandy: " Well hello spongebob"

Spongebob: " Um... this is awkward but, would you wanna go to the movies tomorrow around 7pm"

Sandy: " Did you not just see my boyfriend walk into the bathroom just now?

I wanted to tell her so bad what Patrick was doing, but he was my best friend. I couldn't betray him.

Spongebob: " Oh not like a date, like us... getting to know each other. I mean, Patrick's my best friend, your boyfriend. We should get to know each other for his sake. "

I winked afterwards.

~Sandy's POV~

He winked afterward.

This is where loyalty comes into play. Patrick was not the brightest, so he would actually believe that story. Quick Sandy think. Well it doesn't hurt to try new things.

Sandy: "If Patrick's fine with it than I am too"

~SpongeBob's POV~

Sandy: "If Patrick's fine with it than I am too"

YES! Lucky for me, Patrick's an idiot. So this will be easy.

Patrick walks back to the table.

Patrick: "Hey G-"

I interrupted him

Spongebob: "Patrick I have a question."

Patrick: "Yeah ?"

Spongebob: "Would you mind if me and Sandy went to the movies tomorrow around 7pm? I mean, your my best friend, and Sandy's boyfriend. We should get to know each other for your sake. "

Patrick: " That sounds like a great idea. I'm all for it"

Of course.

Squidward shouted from the cash register " SPONGEBOB, we have orders, get your a-... Butt in the kitchen.

I winked at Sandy and ran off.

-----------------------------------------------------

Authors note

That language tho. Lls sike nah. Well, SpongeBob has a date.

Follow me on IG
@__lonesurvivor

And vine
@BamBam™