Chapter 24-Got It

~Sandy's POV~

SpongeBob: " Sandy, what are you doing?!? Stop!!"

He began to walk closer to me.

Sandy: " Get back, I will jump."

SpongBob: "What is wrong with you?! You're jumping off of the roof of the house because I won't sleep with you?!"

Sandy: " I- no- it's just. Barnacles!"

SpongeBob: " Get the hell over here?! Are you out of your mind?!?"

Sandy: " Don't tell me what to do, I get enough of that at home."

SpongeBob: " What?!?"

Sandy: "SpongeBob... My life is a living hell?! Everyone I love, I disappoint. Everything I'm around, gets totally fucked up. I'm like your cousin Stanley, but mentally. If you only knew what I went through, you would want to do the same thing. Every day I wake up hoping things will get better. But they never do, and I never will get better. Is it just coincidentally that a man got shot and killed with my presence? No, I didn't think so."

SpongeBob: " You couldn't possibly be blaming that on yourself, could you?"

Sandy: "Think about it. If you have never taken me on a date to the club, we wouldn't have found Pearl and Plankton. If we would've never found them, you would have never called Mr. Krabs, and he'd probably be alive right now. "

SpongeBob: " San-."

Sandy: " And home doesn't help."

SpongeBob: " Wait, what happens at home?"

Sandy: "Oh nothing. Ignore what I just said."

He walks towards me.

SpongeBob: "Sandy tell me"

Sandy: "GET THE FUCK BACK!"

He stops.

Sandy: " I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE SON OF A BITCH ANY MORE! EVERY MOVE I MAKE, EVERY STEP I TAKE, HES ALWAYS PUTTING HIS HANDS ON ME.. OR IN ME. I CAN NEVER PLEASE HIM. HE PUNCHES ME, AND KICKS ME, AND SLAPS ME. I LOVE HIM, be he doesn't know the meaning of love. HE ONLY KNOWS THE MEANING OF BEATING SOMEONE UP. AND THE ONLY REASON HE DOES THIS IS TO IMPRESS PEOPLE. BUT LITTLE DOES HE KNOW HES HURTING ME!!"

It was dead silent for a few seconds until SpongeBob said.

SpongeBob: " I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch."

Then begins to walk downstairs. I chase after him. I run in front of him and place both of my hands on his shoulders. Each impacting him at the same time.

Sandy: "SpongeBob, I got this. Soon enough I won't be with him anymore. Then we could be together. Just give it time. I promise, and I never break my promise."

SpongeBob looks down and begins to tear up.
He looks back up.

SpongeBob: " Are you sure you've got this?"

Sandy: "Yes. Trust me."

SpongeBob: " I love you Sandy Cheeks."

I stare into his eyes. I begin to cry. And there is a silence until I say...

Sandy: "... I love you SpongeBob Squarepants"

_________________________________
Author's Note

Awwww, I bet you my friend is so relieved right now. Haha , ice crelm!!!!

Till the next chap.