Chapter 23- Full Moon

~SpongeBob's POV~

Sandy: "I want you inside of me right now"

You should've seen my face. The shock shuttered through my body, like the feel of a warm chill on the freezing day. The joy slapped me in my face, as if I was in a boxing match. And I can barely feel my limbs. This is my chance. To finally get what I want. To finally get when I've been waiting for.

I lean in slowly to create a romantic effect. The temptation rising, The anticipation growing, and the love filling my body as I move closer towards her. Every day that I woke up, this very moment is what came to my mind. I could hear the sound the fireworks blowing up behind me as if I had accomplished what I have finally been waiting for. And finally our lips meet.

I could feel the spark bouncing from my lips to her as if we were in a ping-pong match. Her lips were so soft, so sweet, so gentle. I couldn't imagine it any other way to spin this moment. A place each of my hands on the sides of her shoulders to hover above her. I'll begin to lean in as if I was doing a push-up. She takes her right hand caresses my spongey yellow back. The sensations rolling down spine. I can feel myself getting a chill from her touch. That heat transferred from one body to another as if we were in the middle of a science experiment. With her negative, my positive attraction, like magnets. We were meant to be attracted to one another. It was always this way and she knew it.

It begins to become more intense. Faster motions. I think we are both very nervous at this point.

SpongeBob: "I can't do this, I respect you too much. "

And I get up softly so that I don't hurt her, and walk upstairs. The look on her face as I got up was horrifying. She looked as if I just broke her heart. But I had to do this. I could hear her crying as I'm walking away, but this is for the best.

~ Sandy's POV~

W-what?!! I can't believe this?! He just rejected me. Everyone is rejecting me. Everywhere I go I am messing up something. When I'm at home I'm messing up Patrick's attitude. When I am out in public I messing up some random thing. And now I'm messing up on my relationship with SpongeBob, he doesn't even want to touch me. Explore my perfect imperfections. I'm done messing up everything.

I could hear the stairs creaking as SpongeBob took every step up the steps. I was crying, but then I realized how to fix this. So I stopped crying, and bolted up the steps. I think SpongeBob thought I was running after him, until he realized that I wasn't when I ran right past him.

I ran up both flights of stairs until I reach the roof. I could hear SpongeBob calling after me. But I didn't listen. I reached the top of the roof. And I begin to walk slowly as I was determining my fate. As I reach the edge of the roof, SpongeBob finally made it up the steps.

SpongeBob: " Sandy, what are you doing?!? Stop!!"

_______________________________
Author's Note

My friend's probably all like WHHHAAAAATTTT?!??
Haha. See ya.

Author's friend note
Jfc what are you doing kouhai