Chapter 30- Wow!

~Sandy's POV~

The next day I wake up in SpongeBob's bed. I have no idea how I got here but I just know SpongeBob is sleeping on the floor next to me. And the moment that I wake up he turns his head towards me.

Spongebob: " Good morning "

Sandy: " Good morning "

Spongebob: " Did you sleep well?"

Sandy: " Of course, I was just sleeping in the best guy ever's bed."

Spongebob: " Yeah?"

Sandy: " Yeah. But. Why didn't you sleep up here with me?"

Spongebob: " out of respect, I didn't think you be comfortable just sleeping with me on the first night with you staying here."

Sandy: " well tonight I want you to sleep up here with me. "

He smiles at me.

Spongebob: " okay. Well I'm going to make breakfast now."

Sandy: " do you do that every morning? "

Spongebob: " Yup, for me and Gary. And now you too."

And now I'm going to fast forward through all the boring stuff. Basically we ate breakfast and drooled over how perfect we were for each other. After that I went to the shower got dressed and made my way over to... The rock

I hesitated to even leave the pineapple door. Right, left, right, left, as to where my feet lead me.
I can feel the butterflies practically boxing the inside of my stomach. I can't believe it will come to this, me having to break up with Patrick. But it's to be with The one that I love so I will do it. No matter what he throws at me, literally.

My thoughts lead me to the front of the rock. I tried to lift it open, but it was locked. Luckily I had my key with me. I was going to return it to Patrick after I left with my bruises.

I unlocked the door as quietly as I could into the Rock. I tried not to make much sound because I knew Patrick never woke up this early. I step into the living room making my way into the hallway. Each step getting softer and softer as I knew I was approaching the bedroom. Through the hallway I passed my high school diploma, my plant Kelpy, and my coffee table. I begin to realize that most of the stuff in this house is mine, if not all of it. But I couldn't think about that at the moment. I finally made it to the door and press my ear against it just to check to see if he sleeping. If he was sleeping then I would just leave and come back another time. But instead of a snoring sound I heard more of a giggling playful sound. This made me worried. I burst into the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. on the left side of the bed I see Patrick in shock of my presence. He thought that I went away for Summer counseling. But he was sadly mistaken. I turn to the right of the bed to see a big lump under the covers. He was cheating ON ME!!! But the question is with who. I stomped over to the right side of the bed. I lift the cover and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Sandy: " Squidward?!?!?!?"

_________________________________
Authors Note

CliffHanger!!!! My friend, imma just call her Butt. Butt sucks pickles . Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. You know who you are.

Byeeeeeeee