✰𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4✰

UNEDITED

Y/N'S POV

It was Monday 10:45 p.m, I just got back from Satoru's house hopping into the shower. After I was scrolling on my laptop as I came across a job that could really help me out with money, nothing to big but nothing to small. A job as a bartender, I knew that being a house cleaner could only get me so far. The bar wasn't too far from my house which meant that the pressure wouldn't be too heavy on my car. I actually used to be a bartender back in college before I dropped out. I signed up now waiting for them to get back to me about a interview. I continued om throughout my day as I began to clean up my own house.

2 days had passed when they finally messaged me back saying I got the interview. A small smile plastered my face as I looked at my computer. The interview was on Saturday which meant I have to ask Satoru could I come the next day instead of the regular day. I had texted him to see if that works for him. He said it was cool as I went on to look through my closet for some clothes for the interview.

"I need something casual but not to casual. I mean it's a bar after all its no need to bring out my pant suits." I stated to myself. Talking to myself was soothing, it gave me a sense of comfort. I was my best listener and to be really be honest I have no friends. Everyone stopped talking to me after I dropped out of college. That goes to show who my real friends are.

After doing some digging through my very organized closet it was easy to find something suitable for the occasion.  But me over thinking I always need a second opinion. But to get a second opinion is hard due to me having NO FRIENDS. So their was only one person I could text for a second opinion.

No other than Satoru Gojo

I mean he is the only person in my contacts besides my doctor. How embarrassing. I picked up my phone to text Satoru for that second opinion.

 I picked up my phone to text Satoru for that second opinion