✰𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5✰

UNEDITED

It was currently 8:32 p.m as me and Satoru were heading towards the surprise dinner place. This occasion was for my quote on quote celebration for me getting this new job in addition to my house cleaning one. The song "Call Out My Name By The Weeknd" started to play in the background. We were talking about random topics until his phone began to ring. "Y/n can you get that for me?" He asked wanting to keep his eyes on the road.

"Sure", I picked the phone reading the contact name as "3rd child😒😟". I laughed," Who's 3rd child?" I asked the white haired male. "That's Yuji." He said rolling his eyes. I picked up the phone looking at the screen seeing Yuji and Nobara pushing each other to fit in the frame. "Gojo did you pick up Auntie yet?" Yuji shouted as Nobara pushed him all the way out the way. "You shit head I wanted to ask." She said rolling her eyes as I could faintly hear Megumi huff from behind them. "Yes he did pick me up." I said as she froze looking down at the camera. I laughed as I waved at the camera.

Satoru pulled up to a red light and took the phone out my hand saying,"give me this." He said looking a little embarrassed by them acting a fool. "What the hell you guys?" He said to Yuji and Nobara. "It was Yuji's fault he wanted to call you to see auntie." The girl said shrugging her shoulders. "Why are you lying on my name like that." He said. "Anyways give the phone back to auntie." Yuji said. "You lucky it's a green light Yuji." Satoru said driving off as the color of the light changed. "Anyways auntie let's see the outfit." Megumi said snatching the phone out of Yuji's hand.

"Aww Megumi you care." I said cheesing real hard. "Okay never mind then don't show me." He said about to hand the phone back. "Okay, okay wait." I said.

OUTFIT REFRESHER
HAIR

OUTFIT REFRESHER HAIR

DRESS

"You look very nice auntie

"You look very nice auntie." Megumi said with a small smile on his face. "Thank you Megumi." I said smiling. "Move, now give it I wanna see." Nobara said tackling Megumi. "Girl all you had to do was ask." He said handing her the phone. Yuji and Nobra both looking into the frame in order to see my outfit. "Auntie you look fine as fuck!!" Nobara shouted as Yuji agreed. "Hey, Hey watch your mouth." I said, "my bad." She said covering her mouth dramatically. "But I'll let y'all get back to your date." Yuji said smiling as I raised my eyebrow.