chapter 4

"i thought I told you to standby!"

"you are in no shape or Form to tell me who should be on standby, what hero wouldn't jump in to help!?"
I shouted at my teacher
'let's see what his quirk is' looking at the huge bird like thingy it seems very strong so that not it right? "only one way to find out" i mumbled while taking out my syringes and knifes 'midoriya is distracting it, good'

making my way to that monsters being i leap onto its back and plunge my blade in it only for it to break "huh?!" the thingy I'm clinging onto right now only now noticed me and started shaking hard to get me off "stop moving so I can take your blood already!" i grabbed another syringe and plunged it into it's eye with made the monster hurl out a loud scream.

'a little m-more' it's getting desperate now trying to shake me off "toga get off right now!" my teacher yelled. ignoring his semi command and focusing on getting more blood I dug the syringe deeper into its eye.

the door opened with a harsh bang and standing there was alk might but not with his iconic smile 'he's frowning' i looked at all might and the next thing i know is that I got launched into the air "AHHH-"

what's wrong with you?! why can't you just be normal?! 'huh' 'we did everything for you and this is how you repay us?! 'these voices'
ne sis isn't this wonderful, we will be together forever right? Yeah 'yea- no wait ANEKI!'

running into what seems like nothing I tired to reach her

She can't be helped this kid is a lost cause
i saw her with my own eyes she drank his blood!

static noise

"a hige school student at our local middle school had recently ******* their classmate dou to their age this student will be kept anonymous"

'what no wait.'

WAS IT ME?

no.....I wish it didn't happen to me

'himiko please come back!'
i feel down to my knees sobbing
"I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN TAKE LIVING WITH OUT YOU ANEKI! AHHHHHH!"

A/N short I know but plot important