prologue

this is it.
finally, himiko I did what's right
for you.

____________prologue____________
the beginning

chiyoku POV.

Before we start with this, let's get back on how I actually did it!

you see I used have a big sister!
aneki was is my second half to life we did everything together and I mean everything.

But one day... oh that faithful day that changed everything.

_________________________________________

3rd POV.

"aneki!? aneki?!" a little blond yelled in the hallway of this middle school "aneki where are you okaasan is gonna be mad if we're late again!" the little blond stop in her tracks "what... is that?" she went closer to the darkest part of the corridor

"blood?"

_________________________________________

chiyoku POV

after that day I decided I will become a hero, so I can find my aneki and get my happy ending!

I worked my ass of getting into this school I won't take 'no' for an answer.
I studied almost every three days to keep my brain smart and did training every two days,changing my diet was probably the hardest think about this

no cake, cookies, or other sweets! oh it was so painful but I pulled trough and manged to score a decent amount of points at the entrance exam.

and now I'm here this is it
me, standing in front of the prestigious school UA Hige.
"himiko, I did this all for you I hope your proud of me aneki!"
I thought while making my way towards the entrance of the school.

"what the heck" is the first think I said while entering 1A getting me a bit of unwanted attention. "I'm Tenya Iida! nice to- ugh it's you!" four eyes said shocked 'who is he again' I tried thinking back but I just couldn't wrap my head around it "sorry who are you again?" I asked with a semi polit smile

"are you for real!?" four eyes said in shock almost like he was offended by me not remembering him "you threatened me at the entrance exam"

oh he was that guy...right.
he was complaining in the entrance exam about a minor mistake, that wasn't even mistake! Geeeeh talk about annoying so I kinda told him to shut up or else I'll cut his tongue off and feed it to the dogs. right.....

"oh yeah now I remember you" I said with an annoyed face "sorry you weren't really such an important person for me so I forgot about you completely" I added with sas while walking to the back of the class, claiming my place next to a dare I say handsome guy with a bored look.

"hey my name is toga what's your name?" I looked to my left and smiled but he ignored me 'well dang bro my feels are hurt now' I thought "heello? are you deaf?
" I started snapping my fingers next to his ear prompting him to shove my hand away "I heard you loud and clear" he said with a bored tone very fitting to his face right now.

"oh great so now you know my name is toga" I said happily while he just huffed and turned away "and what's your name?" I asked with a tic mark appearing "shoto todoroki" he said still facing away 'rude'.