𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

yana pov  

me in media ^

my loud moans fill the room, getting louder as i moan her name

"mmm zyomii" 

well that was amazing. 

a/n whoop- 

daleyza pov

later that day..

 im at the mall with amari and his girlfriend londyn

we walk around and stop at rainbow's, where yana works. we walk inside "hey yana" i say seeing her and her co-worker giggling and all over eachother... hm... sus much? but its none of my buisness, plus yana's my girl so i support her choices "hey ley, hey amari and londyn" yana says

"wassup" amari says "hi yana" " welcome you guys, im zyomi" zyomi says " heyy zyomi, im daleyza" i say "wassup dayleza" i walk around the store and get some items. i head back to the register and yana scans my stuff, "you going home after this or?" i ask her "nah, im going with zy" "oh, okay ill see you later yana, bye zyomi nice meeting you" i say heading out with amari and londyn. "bye,  you too" 

"they seemed close" londyn says "yeah, but thats not your buisness londyn. stay out of yana's" i budge in. she always tryna be too messy. like i wont bitch slap her. "damn daleyza chill" she says "nah, amari. get yo bitch before i two piece her ass."

"bae, calm down aight? dont be talking about motherfuckers when they not here to defend themselfs" amari says "yeah trick. dont play with me. i beat ass for a living" i say waiting for her to bark some slick shit- er i mean say..

"whatever" she says and rolls her eyes. "mm. thought so" i say. 

daleyza rn :  "Oh you make me sick. You so ugly with your yellow self. And you start with me. Go ahead, start with me. Jump frog, jump." iykyk.

this was just a filler chapter/a bonus since im not suppose to update until friday.

anygays, thoughts or concerns? 

thoughts on yana cheating?

thoughts on daleyza and londyn altercation? 

suggestions/what you wanna see or povs you wanna see next chp/future ones?

bye bbs see you friday <3

vote and comment ty <3

ily <3