𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞

tey pov/introduction

hi guys, my name's Teyana but i go by tey or ana

hi guys, my name's Teyana but i go by tey or ana. im zyomi's bestfriend since 3rd grade.

a little about me i guess, i like art like a lot. i think imma go to college for architecture. im 17 a leo, and my younger sister is Juni. 

also, im gay gay. always have been. my first kiss was zyomi in 4th grade, it was a dare after that we never did anything else.

but yeah theres some things about me.

time jump cus why not.

august 30th senior year. cus they ass needa be in school.

i put on my green shirt and jeans then i go downstairs to greet my mom. "hi momma" "hi baby" 

my dad died when i was 12 so ma's been my only parent for a while now. Juniper comes downstairs, not dressed. as usual. "juni. why the hell arent you ready?" my mom asks her "momma im not going" she says opening the fridge "like hell you are" "fine." juni slams the fridge door and goes upstairs "and hurry up if you not done in 30 mins im leavig juni!" i yell up the stairs. "jesus where did i go wrong with that child" my mom laughs "nowhere momma, you did great with both of us" i kiss her on her cheek and go to get an apple. 

a apple a day keeps the hoes away. 

"juni! im finna leave" "here i come, jeez" juni comes rushing down the stairs in the most extra outfit ever. "you know we only going to school rii.." i say "mhm" she goes out to the car and i just shake my head

i drive to school and hop of my car "dont start no fights today juni" i tell her. shes a big fighter.. 

"tell them bitches not to start shit and i wont, simple" she smiles and walks towards sage. her bestfriend.

i see yana and zyomi at the doors of the school "heyy yana, hey zyomi" i hug them both "hey tey" "wassup tey" i walk to my locker and put my shit im not gonna need inside. 

i feel hands grip my waist from behind. "guess who" "jen, get from behind me"

jen's my - sneaky link. yeah call her that "hey to you too teyana" "ouch that hurt" i say clutching my chest "nah im playing, but hey jen" i smile and give her a hug 

yana pov

i walk to my locker with zy, and enya

i walk to my locker with zy, and enya. "so whats the plan after school?" enya asks. every year we do something special on august 30th, its the day me and enya became bestfriends outside of our mom's friendship "uhh, i dunno. you pick" i smile knowing she hates being left to decide.

i grab my things and walk to class "bye baby see you 3rd period" i kiss zy goodbye. we only have 3rd, 5th, 7th period together "bye baby" 

me and enya have homeroom, 1st period, 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th together. so we walk to homeroom together "girlll so whats with you and syna?" i ask "girl. i havent talked to her ass in a week." enya says "girl. because she ate your last sour patch and didnt buy you more?" i laugh "yes bitch. i love my sour patch kids" she pouts "well your gonna have to talk to her" i say "and whys that?" "because shes in our homeroom" i say pointing to syna standing at the door "enya. talk to me cmon" she says and enya starts turning to walk away "enya. talk to the girl damn." 

"enya annalise jackson-roberts. i got you some sour patch kids." enya says holding a bag full of packs of sour patch kids "oh god i love you" enya says hugging her tightly and snatching the bag "but dont do that shit again" she pecks her on the lips and we go inside.

i take out my phone and text zy missing her.

zyomi <33

-hi. i miss you 

hi baby, i miss you too its boring asl in here.

amari, daleyza, and carmelita up in here tho

-aw, syna in here, enya and jayce ugly ass 

lmfao, i mean yall is twins..

-fuck you. blocked.

baby i was just playing, your the pretty twin <3

mhm thank you thank you

"yana off the phone" my teacher scolds me 

gtg, mrs buttlard is trippin

nigga you mean mrs bullard? lmfaooaoao bye baby

i put away my phone and pay attention to mrs buttlard, not doing shit.

HAPPY FILLER THURSDAYYYY HEHE. 

thoughts or concerns? 

so, like i said im going to atlanta for ab a week so i wont be writing.. and there wont be an update saturday bc i wont be at home.

so most likely yall wont get another until friday.. hopefully i can manage to rush write one wednesday. but imma have hella school work to catch up on. 

bye bbs <3

ily <3

vote and comment ty <3

see you soon <3