𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

im eating skittles while writing this so why not and im gay^ 

yana pov

its my momma ( jaycee ) birthday today, shes going out with mom and im going to the going away party for our boss

its my momma ( jaycee ) birthday today, shes going out with mom and im going to the going away party for our boss. we have the new boss coming in tomorrow.

i walk into zyomi's house, she basically lives alone her parents are never here.

"hi baby" i say hugging her "hii yana" "wheres yo clothes at." she says firmly "on me whatchu mean?" i say smirking "mhm, lucky the guests finna arrive or you was gon change" she says "mhmm" i walk into the living room "heyy boss lady, guest of honor" i say hugging her "hi  yana" she hugs me back "so you leaving us for real huh?" "yep, buttt your new boss lady is someone familiar.." she says then the doorbell rings 

"yana!!" enya yells and hugs me "bitch where the fuck you been?" i ask "in yo booty hole now hush" 

the guests (our co workers, and some of boss lady's family) arrive.

(a/n yall i give up giving this lady a name. she not important anyways, if you want call her laurie.)

a few hours into the party i start to get sleepy. right now? im dancing on zyomi. boss lady went home like an hour ago, some people left its just me, zyomi, enya, syna, and daleyza and some girl twerking on her.

"babyyyy" i whine "yess?" "im tireddd" i say waving my hands in surrender "okay baby, lets get you in bed" she says carrying me upstairs "your not sleeping with me?" i say "yes baby, i have to clean up first" "we can do that in the morningggg" i say unbuckling her belt "oh nah yana. not right now- our friends are downstairs" she whispers "we can be quietttt i promiseee" "maybe you had too much capri-sun's tonight" she says lowering my hands and kissing me on the lips.

(a/n shiiii after 4, 5 of them hoes im turnt.)

"but zyomiii" she loves when i use her full name "yana, now you know what that does to me-" she closes the door, locking it. And opens my legs.

(a/n did i mention zyomi is intersex like jaycee? no? now i did, enjoy)

"ooo now you're talkingg" i say scooting up "nah im playing. girl again our friendsss areeee downstairsssssss weeee areeee notttttttt fuckinggggg" she says dramatically "ugh fine" i say plopping down on her bed 

zyomi goes back downstairs, eventually they leave and she cleans up. 

"hii zyomiiii" i say walking down the stairs "hi bab- what are you wearing." she says "oh this old thing? Victoria's secret." i say pulling down a strap off my shoulder "oh baby, you finna tell all the secrets tonight cmere" she says and throws me over her shoulder going back upstairs.