𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

i am sorry, i said i was gonna do it.

jaycee pov

the doorbell rings "ill get it baby" i say opening the door

"hi jaycee" what- the- hell- how- the- hell- why- the- hell-

"mira?" "but your-" "dead? nope. tee your old 'friend' told me what you planned for me that car ride 18 years ago, i had someone take my place that looked like me enough to fool everyone, my mother knew and she sent me to safety with my dad in california. i pushed yara down those stairs because i was pregnant by you jaycee. i wanted to tell you and our baby be your only child so maybe you'd take me back.." mira says "hold on- you had a kid-" "yes. kamoura larson, your daughter" 

yara comes to the door "what the hell- mira-" she pauses "baby go inside" 

"where is she. i dont beileve you mira" i ask her "shes at our new home, listen jaycee ive changed and matured. and its about time kamoura knew who her other parent is. her 18th birthday is september 17th i cant keep this a secret any longer. she will be transferring to highschool here, if you want to contact me to see your daughter my number is.." 

i put her number in my phone and walk back inside to tell yara everything 

hehe i love yall too.

Kamoura 'kiki, moura' Larson

17, bisexual, mira and jaycee daughter, birthday: sep 17th virgo.

extra: @mouraa, no job yet ;), yara's stepdaughter, yana and jayce's older half-sister.

this was a lil short ass filler chapter cus its sunday and i want yall to hate me by tmr <3

vote and comment ty <3