𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

time jumpppp as requested.

5 months later..

lemme catch yall up.

yana and zyomi are official now, imoni is still their boss, amari is out here hoeing jayce 2.0, londyn pregnant and abused, daleyza go with that girl from the party, enya and syna are still situationships.

carrie and jayce have the baby this chp, carmelita is still to herself, kaylen is enjoying the single life and moved to florida, and that ab it. now onto the chapter bbs.

jus cus she fine, imoni pov

i make breakfast while mandi watches tiktoks on her phone

(a/n mandi is maverick's daughter, imoni's stepdaughter, mandi calls her moni or mom. mandi is 11, yes he was out here getting mfs pregnant at 15) 

"mandiii" "yess moniii" "you want bacon?" i ask her and she looks up from her phone "yes please." she looks back scrolling through tiktok. maverick comes downstairs finally.

"hey my two favorite ladies" he says kissing mandi on the cheek and me on the lips. "hii daddy" mandi says hugging him "hi baby" i say getting on my tippy toes to kiss him. he hella tall so yknow-

"here you go" i say handing mandi her plate "thank you moni" she says starting to eat "you can make your own boy." i say mugging maverick "whatever" he says "mandi, you going to yo momma house tonight or staying with us?" i ask her (a/n yes i have been watching too much the hate u give, i been watching it nonstop all month in school)

"momma's as long as king aint there" (a/n IM PLAYINNNNN) "momma's, if drae aint there" she says mumbling the last part "if that nigga-" "maverick." i say "sorry- if that dude touch you, call me igh?" he says "yes daddy" 

okay im done w the hate u give references

i still have to find mandi a fc, so if you got any gimmie their ig. ty 

 ty