𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

WARNING : IF YOU DID NOT READ BOOK ONE&SEMI-TWO I SUGGEST YOU DO SO. IF NOT THATS FINE TOO BUT YOU WONT KNOW SOME OF THESE PEOPLE. 

yana pov 

"alright mom, im going to kay's house" i tell my mom "be safe love you" "okay love you too" i say heading out the door. "hey baby" kay says "hi mi amor" i kiss her "take my picture" i smile "okay silly"

 "hey baby" kay says "hi mi amor" i kiss her "take my picture" i smile "okay silly"

Liked by: kay.0tic, jaycehl, yaraxharris, jay.onthelow, enyaeyes, mariguapo, carmelita.lopezsanteno, londyyn, daleyzaa, and 16,000 others..

yanabae: best she ever had ✨ photo creds : @kay.0tic.

kay.0tic: damn, your girlfriend is lucky.

-ikr 

yaraxharris: my baby all grown up 

jay.onthelow: OUR baby^ and shes very much not grown.

-love yall too.

load more comments..

Enya pov

me , my moms, yara and jaycee, go out to eat at el five

me , my moms, yara and jaycee, go out to eat at el five. Yara's with kaylen so she didnt come and Jayce's somewhere with chick of the week. We get our food and sit to talk "so hows school enya?" my mom (neeka) asks "well it just started mom. But its okay i guess" i say "hmm, hows cheer?" she asks "it's great, we have practice all this week" i say starting to eat my food, conversations are so weird.

"I'm so glad you and yana are best friends like me and neek" yara says smiling "yeah that's so great you're there for eachother" my mom agrees.

"Um im gonna go to the bathroom" i say getting up. I go into the bathroom and text Syna (my stink)

Syna <3

-hey, im bored and uncomfy at dinner with my parents and my mom's best friend and her wife.

Wassup, you want me to come get you?

-yes pleaseee!

Alright where you at?

-el five

Okay im omw.

-bet

I go back to our table "mom, syna gonna come pick me up" i say "okay, that's fine. Your the only non adult here anyway" my mom says "okay. She's outside" i say walking out.

"Hey enya" syna greets me "heyy" i say hugging her.

Syna Armani

Syna Armani.

fc: weeklymelissa on instagram

16, cancer. Enya's stink/situationship

Extra: @synaa.a, works in champs, plays basketball and does track. Popular in school.

"where to?" syna asks "your place" i say and she drives off.

Amari pov

Me and londyn chilling at her place, we've been together for over a year now.

"Babyyy"she says "yesss" "i love you roach" "i love you too ugly" i say and she jumps on top of me

"Your ugly" she says "and your beautiful now get up" i say "whyy" she knows whats she's doing- "baby. Get upp" i whine "but why?" she smiles and starts swaying her hips back and forth on me.

"Aw mannn londynnnn" i say

Welp. ill see yall later :)

Jayce pov

Oh shit- hey yall

Oh shit- hey yall.. Uh im busy right now im-

"Mmm fuckk jayce"

Im drilling this chick named carrie back in right now- she fine as hell boy. But ian getting wit her. After this im dipping.

"Im finna cu-" she says before she cums on my dick (a/n i am so sorry yall.)

I pull out and get up putting my clothes back on "ight ill call you" i say "mhm you better jayce" carly- er carrie says "i promise i will carrisa" i say "its carrie!" she yells out "same thing callie" i say walking out.

I get into my car and drive to my favorite sneaky links crib. Her name melissa. Or was it marley- maybe meena- or- i dunno. I call her throat goat though.

See yall. 

and thats it folks..

how was the chp? <3

thoughts or concerns? <3

vote and comment ty <3

bye bbs, see you soon <3