𝗨𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁!𝗩𝗶 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

(First oneshot made, and guess what, its angst! :D

Tw-
-starvation
-mentions of abuse (?)
-slight sexist behavior

Thats all!

This oneshot was requested by Itscorgis )

Y/n's Pov:

It's been a while. It's been a while since I've heard your voice. Seen your ever-so-slightly pink cheeks. Tasted your chapstick on my lips. Since I've felt your gentle embrace. Its been a while since you've called me that oh-so-infuriating nickname.

Exactly four weeks, five days, seven hours, thirty one minutes, and fourty two seconds ago, we had that argument, and you had told me that you needed time to think. Exactly four weeks, five days, seven hours, thirty one minutes, and fourty eight seconds ago, you had walked out my door. And, exactly four weeks, five days, seven hours, thirty one minutes, and fifty three seconds ago, had I started crying, timing how long it would take for you to come back.

And im still timing.

If im being honest, I hadn't stopped crying since that moment. The worst part was, I could still cry, for as long as how long you hadn't even messaged me once, just to tell me you were okay. Caitlyn had stopped by, once or twice to make sure I was eating. I wasn't. Unless she was around, I had to. But I didn't have to when she wasn't, and of course, I wouldn't mention that to her. Infact, I'd wear more layers under my hoodie and sweatpants to cover it up. You would always compliment how smart I was.

Years ago, I thought I had lost you in that explosion. I lost everyone else. Powder was the only one who stayed. Well, not really. Jinx, was the only one that stayed. I remember the grief I felt when I had thought you died, and I remember the stab in the heart I felt when I found out you were alive. And looking for me.

Yes, we had fought before, but even then you would never leave for more than a day. Well, there was that one time you left for three, but even then you messaged me that you were okay.

If only I hadn't flinched, when you raised your hand. If only I trusted you enough to not have anxiety about you harming me. Then again, can you blame me? After all I had been through? Am I  the only one to blame, when everyone I had ever loved had hurt me in some way?

That begs the real question,

Are we, really, over?

I glanced to the alarm that had screamed at me to wake up, shoving it off the dresser. I had checked my phone for a sign, any sign, that you still loved me, and were ready to talk. But, just like yesterday, and the day before that. Nothing. I had gotten up and shuffled to the bathroom mirror, struggling due to my lack of nutrition. I glared at the sight that greeted me. My hair was messy, and my collar bone and ribs were poking through the thin shirt. My ears had perked at the sound.

Wait,

Was that a knock?

I cleaned my hair up and put on a new shirt and shorts, then walked to the door as another knock arrived. Cautiously, I opened the door. "Vi?" I had squeaked. "Y/n, we need to talk." The taller female loomed over my fragile state. Her tone was angry, and her harsh eyes examined my frame. For a moment, they had sparked worry, for obvious reasons. Not long after, they were cold again.