Switch! Vi x reader

(Requested by @slutforvi
Y'all im sorry I disappeared forever I'm still alive but rn im in croatia visiting family 😭

Tw's:
- oral
- fingering
- implied abuse

Enjoy!)

Y/n pov:

Echoes of the same metal pole clanking down the cold damp hall of stillwater haunted my mind. My body slightly jerked when the clanks arrived to a stop not far from me. Whatever was coming this time, I was prepared, and I was not gonna be taken as weak. The normal clanks of the cane continued further a few steps until a new sound arose. It was a female grunting, and the cuffs rattling with her.

"Inmate 517." An cruel and gruff voice spoke. I grunted in response, not communicating. "You might want to see this one." He chucked. I let out a deep hum and turned myself from the corner of the wall where I was resting on the cement peice of shit bed that was provided. As I focused my eyes I could make out a figure of a girl, around the same age as me, with pink hair and a tall figure. "Inmate 517, meet your new cellmate, inmate 516. Try not to break her like your last cellmate, yeah?" He laughed as he threw the girl in the cell.

The girl looked up at me, clearly frightened. I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes examining her every detail. "You're from zaun?" I asked shortly. She nodded, looking up at me. "Me too." I reached out a hand to help her up, softening my energy. She hesitantly took it. "What's you're name, darlin?" I smirked, pulling her up. "Violet, but call me Vi." I nodded. "Y/n, but you get the specialty of calling me N/n" I shook her hand. she smiled, sadly, and walked to the bars of the cell. "So why ard you here?" I questioned. "I dont even know." She mumbled.

(Timeskip many years because I do NOT write minor smut! 😡😡)

Y/n pov:

"Yo, Vi!" I stated, laying on the concrete bed with my arm over my eyes. "Hm?" She hummed from the edge of the bed. "Im bored." I whined. "Hm, thats a you problem sweetie." She hummed, not opening her eyes to pay any attention to me. It's infuriating. I flung my arm off my face, and glared at her. "Lets play a game!" I grinned. "A game? What are you, three?" She smirked, keeping her eyes closed. How do I get her attention? "Hm." I narrowed my eyes in thought. Then, I got an idea.

I got myself up and straddles her hips, grabbing her by the cheeks. Well, it worked, because her eyes flung open and her face turned red. She opened and closed her mouth in shock. "So that means yes, right?" I smiled. "Y-yeah." She barely choked out. I got off her lap and moved to one side of the bed as she turned to me on the bed so we directly faced eachother. "So what are we playing?" She mumbled. "Hmm, what do you think?" I questioned. "Um, wanna play truth or dare?" She questioned. "Okay, you ask first?" I nodded. "Okay, truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth." "Playing it safe, huh? Alright. You ever have a crush?" I thought about her question. "Yeah, when I was little I had a crush on the neighbor." She seemed shocked at my answer. "You have that ability? Wow, I thought you weren't able to feel love or something! He must have been a pretty lucky neighbor." She laughed. I nudged her in her side. "Oh shut up! Besides, who said my neighbor was a boy?" I smirked. "Oh?" Violet looked at me confused. "Oh!" Vi caught on soon after. Her faced turned red, and she avoided eye contact.

"Okay, your turn to ask!" She said, trying to change topics. I laughed at her childish behavior. "Okay, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare, I'm not a pussy!" She smiled. "Okayy.." I leaned forward, thinking and examining her. She looked nervous, and still slightly red. I waited a little longer and met her eyes. As soon as her gaze flickered to my lips I new everything I had to do. "I dare you.." I started. She tilted her head in question. I leaned forward and spoke quietly. "To grow a fucking pair and kiss me already." I finished. She lookes shocked at first, then leaned in and chuckled. "I said im not a fucking pussy, love. You don't know how long Ive wanted to do this." She mumbled, then sealed the gap between our lips.

What started as an innocent kiss escalated quickly, everything felt like a fever dream as we disconnected our lips and sought agreement in the other's eyes. I kissed Vi again, passionately and full of lust as I grabbed her hands and pinned her agains the bed. "Wait, are you sure?" I asked her, stopping the kiss. "Fuck, Y/n. I've been waiting for this forever! Don't stop, yes im sure!" She whisper yelled, staying quiet so the guards don't hear.

I kissed her again, then slowly undressed her, laying kisses on the sensitive parts of her body. I trailed along her abdomen to her folds, and looked up for her one last time for consent. I had to admit, I was shocked at how wet she already was, let alone for me. She nodded at my request and I started to suck and flick her delicate clit. Soft whimpers escaped her mouth, and I pressed one hand against her thigh and the other over her mouth to keep her quiet. I smiled against her skin as I dipped my tounge into her folds, causing muffled noises from her mouth. I started to slowly fuck her with my toung, escalating whenever she twitched or jerked in the right way. I felt her start to grind against me, telling me that she was getting close to climax. I moved my tounge faster and faster until her walls clamped around my tounge and I tasted the sweet taste of her cum, humming against her, causing a shiver up her body.

"You taste amazing, darling." I smirked, leaning in to kiss her. She smiled into the kiss, humming until I felt her smirk. Before I could question it, I was put on my back, my hands now pinned above me. "What-" "Well don't let me have all the pleasure, love." She smirked at me before leaning in to suck, bite, and lick at my neck. I whimpered trying not to be loud, like Vi had done minutes ago. She pulled my clothes off, looking me in the eyes as she did so, making me feel wetter by the moment. She trailed one of her hands down my hips and to my thighs, looking to me like I had her. I wanted her, no, needed her. I need her touching me in ways I would never let anyone else.

I nodded, and gave her pleading eyes. She rubbed her hand against my exposed skin, sending shivers down my spine. "Holy shit, you're so wet for me, aren't you baby?" She whispered in my ear. She rubbed her thumb against my clit and stuck a finger into my wet cunt, kissing me to muffle the moans. She slowly thrusted in and out for a while, until she stuck another finger inside me and sped up. I rolled my hips to her pace and soaked in the pleasure she was giving me. After seconds of her thrusting, I finally reached my climax and came on her fingers. She smiled and pulled her fingers out, reaching them up to my mouth, telling me to suck. I sucked her fingers until they were clean, and she smiled, picking up both of our prison uniforms.

After we dressed she pulled me up to her in the hard bed, as if she were keeping me as hers. I smiled at the thought and felt sleep tug at my conscious, and began to drift off to sleep, but not before I heard Vi whisper something in my ear;

"you know, we should play games more often"

(Ok y'all im Fing TIRED man 😭 im writing this half asleep at 1:00 am so I'll revise this shit in the morning 😭🤟 also shoutout to Esther for giving me motivation to get out of writers block. Love ya Esther <3)