Jinx x Bottom!Reader

Tw's
-punishment(?)
-intoxicated sex
-oral
-horny Jinx

Y/n's Pov:

"Where the fuck is that girl?" I muttered, checking the time. She was supposed to be here an hour ago. I'm done waiting. I got up with a scoff to walk out of the blue haired girls infamous hideout, scuffing the floors as I turned and examined the room, irritated. A part of me, deep down, was hurt at her lack of appearance.

"Where are you going, Toots?" Jinx jumped down from a beam, nearly falling and stumbling over her own feet. Thankfully she was close enough I could catch her. "Jinx what the fuck?" I pushed her. I felt her body heat radiating off of her, which was unusual for her normally stiff and cold body. "Where the fuck were you?" I glared at her. "Oh, y'know, getting you a little present!" She smiled, pulling out a bottle of whiskey from who knows where. I felt the frustration drop from the pit of my stomach.

"Jesus Jinx, did you steal this?" I laughed in astonishment. "Maybe~" she dragged out. "C'mon, let loose! Drink a little!" She shoved the bottle towards me. I looked around, met my eyes with her wide dark blue ones, sighed, and shrugged, swinging the bottle back and coughing as soon as the bitter whiskey hit my throat, ruthlessly burning it. "Hah! You're adorable!" Jinx giggled admiring my lack of tolerance. She took a swig, although she ended up in a coughing fit herself just moments after. "Never mind-" She spit out in an array of coughs as I laughed.

"Ah toots, you've been so uptight and stressed lately," she shook her head. "Lets play a game! Relax! Have a little fun!" She shook me. I furrowed my brows, then sighed. "You know what? Why the hell not." I smiled.

After taking a few drinks -as in half the decent sized bottle- Jinx had decided to play 'Never have I ever,' so we sat down on her bed, across from each other sitting with our hands in our lap. "Okay, you first toots." I looked at her figure, staring intensely at me, with something not quite noticeable.

"Never have I ever..." I thought, "kissed anyone." I shrugged. I took a drink out of the bottle, and Jinx shifted in place, putting her legs closer together taking a drink as well. "Never have I ever..." she started, and looked in my eyes with that same look. "Touched myself to the thought of someone close to me." She finished. I nearly choked on how direct and violating the statement was. She nervously took a shot, and I, embarrassed, grabbed the bottle and took a shot myself.

"Never have I ever fucked a woman!" I felt myself blurt out before I could think, unconsciously moving forward, intoxicated. Jinx looked shocked by the question for a second before giving me a strange smile and taking a good chug, giving me the nearly empty bottle, moving closer changing her sitting position to be on her knees, uncrossed. I took a chug as well, feeling myself lustfuly smiling and waiting for her words.

"Never have I ever..." she started, leaning in my ear, "fantasized about fucking my best friend.." she whispered, her hot breath hitting my neck. The way she was sitting had the bottle pushed against my stomach, where, with a shaky hand I took the bottle and Jinxed leaned back so I could drink, then taking the bottle out of my hands to finish whatever was left. She looked in my eyes the whole time, putting the bottle on the floor beside the bed.

"Its out." I breathed out, "Now what to do for fun?" I whispered, barely audible and red, having a few ideas. "Let me show you." Jinx smiled, leaning forward. I nodded while I leaned back using my hands to support me. She sat, straddling my hips and grabbing my face with one hand to tilt my head. She started leaving trails of wet kisses all over my neck, and I can feel the heat between my legs rise.

She soon began to nip and suck at the tender skin, making my breath shudder and let out small whimpers. She moved up to my jaw and smiled, pulling away to look at my lips. "I don't think I've ever told you how hot you were.." she mumbled. She leaned forward, connecting our lips and moving her hands to my sides.

"No, you haven't.." I whispered, tracing my hands along her side. She soon felt it wasn't enough, moving her hand under my shirt to harshly grip my breast, making me gasp and grant her entry to my mouth, letting her shove her tongue in and explore my mouth, and letting her do whatever she wanted with me. She moved one hand down to the hem of my pants and tugged it lightly, letting me predict her next moves.

"We're so drunk," she giggled, "so lets make the most of a night we wont even remember." smirking, she peered at me through her eyelids. I nodded, feeling the heat get more intense as she continued to play with the hem of my pants. "I need words, cutie." I groaned lightly. "Yes.." I said slowly. "Yes what? What do you want?" She demanded. "I want.."

"I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me." I whined.

She giggled, and shoved her cold hand down my pants, pushing her palm to my folds through my underwear. I let out a squeak. "You're so hot, baby." She looked at me, with a look ive never seen, with a look like I was her prey. "I want to see you, I want to feel you squirm underneath me, and I want to hear you scream for more." She spat harshly in my ear. I nodded, quickly.

She used her thumb to rub my clit, her fingers skillfully moving in a way that felt like I could orgasm on this alone. I lightly moaned, biting my lip. My eyes were half open, and I saw her displeased look. She let a low sound from her throat and quickly removed her hand.

"Hey-" "I said I wanted to here you, princess." She harshly grabbed my jaw. "Cut that shit out or else I won't let you come tonight, I'll make this the best torture you've ever had, and I'll be so rough you'll feel it in the morning, and remember the pain of not being able to orgasm, understand?" She spat. "Yes!" I quickly responded. Her smile returning, "Good girl." She praised.

Before I knew it my pants were off, and my wet core was exposed to the cold air. She pulled my shirt up, kissing my belly and moving down to my thighs, where she gently spread them and pushed them out of her way, still kissing them. She moved one hand to the side of my breast and the other to the side of my abdomen. She moved her mouth to rest on my throbbing pussy, looking up once more, was she asking permission? I hesitantly nodded, and almost instantly she lunged to start placing wet kisses all over my clit.

Her mouth moved like a work of art, licking, kissing, and sucking, the pleasure was so new, so unbearable. Of course ive been fucked by a woman but, Oh Jinx -I moaned out loud as well- Jinx was a whole new, overwhelming feeling. And I needed more. I reached down to grab her hair, causing a low groan out of her, hot enough to make more than half the world horny alone. I cried out at the pleasure, and slowly started riding to match her pace. She smiled into my core by this, and worked faster.

As is if she planned it, "Oh fuck fuck fuck yes!" I moaned, feeling a build up. "Thats it, good girl, let me take care of you, let it happen." She moaned into my clit, barely able to be understood. My legs shook and the knot in my body snapped. I let out a last moan, my head felt dizzy and my vision fucked up. Jinx rode me out of my orgasm, until I nodded I was okay to go.

Jinx climbed up, and I could see my fluids messily smeared, coating the lower half of her face. She giggled and kissed me, letting me taste myself, before collapsing to my side. She slinked a hand underneath me, holding my side. "Sugar, I know we're pretty drunk, but I wanted that for a while." She laughed out. I turned to her, looking at her stunning face. She noticed my silence and turned her eyes to me without moving her head. "What is it? You aren't regretting it already are you?" She nervously chuckled. I smiled.

"No, I wanted it too, so lets do it again."