𝗧𝗼𝗽!𝗩𝗶 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

(Requested by Arsonist2005
Ok so I kinda forgot to pubish this chapter and I've had it done for weeks 😭 anywho,

Tw's:
-choking kink
-oral
-fingering
- ive said this before but I'll say thid again, Hot Mommy Vi 😩😍💏

Enjoy ya horny gays!)

"Vi, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to join me?" I smirked, feeling the looming figure of the pink headed woman at the doorway. "I swear, its like you have a sixth sense when it comes to finding my presence." She laughed with a scoff, teasing me. "Maybe I do, and you'd never know." I winked at her, continuing to punch the worn out and often abused punching bag. She wrapped the boxing tape around her toned hands and the crevasses of where her palm met her fingers, preparing for her own workout and dropped to the matts to start with pushups.

Im not gonna lie, it was distracting watching as the drops of sweat built up on her upper body. At least 20 minutes of working out and making small talk went by, Vi let out a grunt as she shifted to get up to the equipment, and I moved to the matts, starting on my own push-ups, switching to sit-ups after fifty. The small beads of sweat started to roll down my forehead as I counted each sit-up in my head, until I was interrupted by a voice.

"You know, Y/n your incredibly hot when you work out." The feminine voice rang throughout the small workout room. "Is that so?" I huffed, laying down to take a break. "You see me workout all the time, what's up with you?" I asked as her footsteps inched closer to my figure. "I feel we aren't as close as we used to be." She shrugged, looming over me. "When was used to? Last night?" I chuckled. She leaned over, swiftly moving to drop down and straddle my hips. "Something like that." She smirked, leaning down and hovering over me.

"Maybe we need some bonding time, yeah?" I smirked as she tugged at the side of my zip up hoodie with one hand, gliding her other on the exposed skin where my hoodie and sports bra didn't cover. "I agree." She whispered as she brushed her lips against mine. I leaned up slightly to connect our lips and help her take of my hoodie. As she kissed me with lust and aggression my hands found her thighs, and she pushed me farther into the matt. Her lips left mine, leaving the ghosting warmth as she grabbed my waist and at the same time sucked and bit on my neck, causing me to let out whimpers and whines, asking for more.

Her hands went up once again to remove my bra as I did hers, leaving our tops exposed as we heavily breathed, matching each other's expressions of lust and love. She moved herself back so she was in between my thighs, sitting me up. "Vi," I breathed out, but before I could continue she stopped me, gently wrapping her fingers around my throat. "Ah, ah, ah. I'm not done marking you yet." She hissed, demanding control of every event thats about to happen.

She slowly tightened her grip on my neck as she kneaded one of my breasts with her free hand and teased the other breast with her mouth. I let out soft moans at the stimulation, letting her abuse all of the skin above my breasts. When she finally had her satisfaction, she tightened her grip, bringing her head back up to peer at me with demanding eyes. "You want me to continue?" She smirked, closing my air pipes every second I didn't answer. "Vi-" "Beg." She interrupted, "V-Vi, please-" I spoke, hues of red from pure embarrassment. "Please what?" She teased, tightning her grip. "Please, Fu-Fuck me." I gasped, needing the oxygen. "Good girl." She purred, releasing her grip, but not fully.

She snaked her hand down my breast to the hem of my sweatpants, teasing me by going terribly slow. She toyed with the hem, looking back for a second, asking permission. I impatiently nodded, allowing her to do whatever she wanted. She slid a hand down my underwear, playing and toying with my clit, rubbing small circles, forcing moans to slip out of my throat. "You're so fucking hot." Vi growled, looking at my disheveled state. In one quick motion, I was left completely undressed, my underwear tossed somewhere in the private room. She gently shoved me to rest on the matts, allowing her to be able to kiss everywhere on my abdomen. Seconds after, without warning she slipped her finger into my folds, making me let out moans of pleasure. Soon enough another went in, showing she was done teasing, and more than eager for the thought of seeing me orgasm by her hands herself. The oh-so-familiar yet forgettable knot in my stomach started to form, and soon enough the feeling of fatigue and overstimulation followed, making it an effort to keep my quivering legs controlled.

With no warning in advance, she removed her fingers and moved me once again, causing my forearms to hold up my weight as she positioned my legs to rest over her thighs. I was about to question her actions, but then quickly caught on. She gently pressed her mouth to my clit, licking and flicking with her tongue. My back arched at the pleasurable feeling and the knot came back very quickly. Between shakey breaths and moans, I tried to warn Vi of my upcoming release. "Shit! Vi! Im gonna-" If I hadn't interrupted myself, Vi would have beat me to it. She gently tightened the hand that never left my throat, and met my eyes through her eyelashes with her eyelids half closed. "Do it, Baby, cum for me." She muttered against my throbbing core. That alone was just enough to send me over, releasing the built up pressure tugging at my stomach as Vi helped me ride out my orgasm.

The room was filled with out panting, the both of us talking a quick break. Vi finally removed the hand around my throat to pull herself up so she was on top of me. She removed her finger, licking a small amount of my juices before shoving it in my mouth, signaling to suck. I obliged, and watched as she admired me with arousal in her eyes.

"I think, we are definitely, much closer now." Vi laughed. "Well, this wasn't the ideal workout for today, but, im not complaining." I chuckled, pausing for air momentarily. "We should work out together more often," she agreed. "Why don't we work out together more often?" She questioned. "Because whenever we do one of us gets turned on and fucks the other?" I snorted. "Oh, right, that's why." She grinned and leaned down to tenderly kiss me.

After a minute of sharing loving kisses, she broke us apart. "So, um, wanna get something to eat?" Vi wore her usual smirk now, failing to cover up her somewhat embarrassed state. "Vi!" I laughed. "What?" She laughed along with me. "You cant just!- oh, wait. I was gonna say 'you can't just ask if someone wants to eat after violently fucking them', but I am pretty hungry." I chuckled. Vi laughed in response. "Alright, lets get you cleaned up, pretty girl. Then we can eat." She grinned getting up. "Oh, one more question," she looked back at me. "Hm?" I hummed, getting my clothes on.
"We on for a workout tomorrow, too, right?" She mischievously grinned. I just laughed.

"Oh, we're on!" 

                         1284 words