After The Party

A/N : A Tweetfic based off of these real life events that happened on the same day -

- Bright attended a friend's wedding where people said he was so handsome and charming, they wished they could be Win.
(the next day B posted a photo saying "I want to be the host of a wedding, tired of being a guest" 🤭🤭🤭)

- Win's music video (MV) for Silhouette was released

- F4 Ep 12 aired, in which Kavin offers kisses to anyone who buys flowers

***

W stirred as he heard the distant creak of the front door opening softly, muffled sounds of shoes being taken off, a muted curse muttered as one fell to the floor with a thud.

W sighed lazily and sunk deeper under the covers, eyes still closed.

B was home. The clock showed 3am.

*

The bedroom door opened silently, marked only by a gust of air rushing in, carrying the scent of whiskey and cologne.

W felt the mattress dipping behind him and smiled as a muscular arm made its way around his waist.

"Enjoy yourself, babe?" he whispered, snuggling into the hug.

*

B hummed and kissed the nape of W's neck. "I didn't mean to wake you, sorry my love" he said, slurring a bit.

W reached a hand behind to caress B's face. "I saw the videos. I'm glad you had fun with your friends. Looked like a good party."

B closed his eyes and breathed in deep

*

The clean smell of W's shampoo, the soft warmth of W's sleep-soaked skin, the way their bodies fit so perfectly against each other's, the way every touch felt like home - B told himself for the millionth time how lucky he was to have found W.

"I missed you" pouted B

*

"Liar! You were too busy taking roses from pretty girls and posing for pictures with them" teased W, intertwining his fingers with B's, pulling B closer to himself.

"They said it was for you and me. Come with me next time, love" smiled B, sniff-kissing W's soft pink cheek.

*

"Your friends deserve your attention too, especially on occasions like today" said W sleepily, kissing the inside of B's wrist.

"Yes but I still missed you. I drank a little and sang a lot, thinking about you" sighed B, burying his face in the curve between W's neck and shoulder

*

"You looked really hot with those gansta-rapper swag moves. Apparently people want to be me so they could have you" said W, leaning his head back as B planted small kisses on the side of his neck.

"I felt hotter than I looked in that stupid leather jacket" retorted B. W laughed.

*

"Congratulations on the MV, my love. I can already tell it's a hit. Your voice is so soulful and you look like an angel. Everyone was talking about it in the party" B mumbled, his lips tickling W as he spoke.

W turned around to face his boyfriend, eyes heavy-lidded with sleep.

*

He kissed B's nose lightly and gazed into his eyes. "Thank you for the flowers, Phi. They're beautiful and came right on time. You're always with me even when you're not."

"Since I bought flowers, do I get to kiss Kavin?" smirked B. W laughed as they leaned closer, lips brushing

*

They paused for a moment with their lips touching, hot breaths mingling, bodies pressed against each other, the whisper of space between them straining to be closed.

B took a breath and W swallowed it as their mouths moulded around each other's in a searing union of souls.

*

They kissed till they were breathless and thoroughly aroused. W's fingers raked B's hair, B's hands squeezed W's hips, pulling them together.

"I love you, Win"

"I love you too, Phi"

"Since you're already awake and I'm already undressed..." smirked B.

W replied with a kiss that left B breathless again.

*

THE END ❤️