𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

The phone of the landline starts ringing...

Ring...

Ring.....

The quietness of the house, bugs making noise outside which makes the whole house quiet.

The full moon out at night, where supposedly crazy come out at night. Or where Sofia likes to call it, werewolf night.

You can't blame her for calling the full moon 'werewolf night'. Sofia watches too much Teen wolf in her life, too much Stiles in her life.

Nobody at the house but Sofia who is asleep trying to, at least.

Sofia wakes up yawning from the phone of the landline ringing.

Sofia tilts her head opening her eyes confused of who's calling at night when she's home alone.

Ring...

Ring...

The phone suddenly stops ringing and Sofia shrugs not worrying about it anymore.

Sofia wanted to take a nap to get more sleep and to forget her dad's drinking problem.

Then, Sofia grabs her phone from the table and checks the time. 9:48

"And I thought I could get some sleep to sleep early.", Sofia says talking to herself.

Now, I'm talking to myself like a crazy person, Sofia thought to herself.

Ding...

The ding from her phones dings as it catches Sofia's attention away from her thoughts.

Sofia picks up her phone and sees a message from her sister.

Amber
I'm not going to come home until later
Are u going to be okay by yourself

Sofia smiles at her sister's worries for Sofia.

Even if Sofia is adopted by her two loving parents which are not there.

She still loves her family and her sister. Sofia starts texting to her sister, Amber.

Even if her adopted parents spilt from each other, Sofia lives with her dad.

While, Amber lives with their mom which is honestly not that far from where Sofia lives.

Sofia will always love Amber no matter what happens in her life, or Amber's life.

Don't worry
I'll be fine
Love you and stay safe

Sofia stands up from the couch and goes to get water from taking her nap, tiredly.