𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻
✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Richie parks the car in the driveway. "Oh, perfect. She's having a party. Who has a party in the middle of a killing spree? Look, I'm aborting the plan.", Richie says to them.

"No, no, we're already here. I'll go in quickly and get in. I'll be back in five.", Sam says to both of them, unbuckling her seat.

"I'm coming too.", Tara says unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Alright, if you think I'm just waiting out here just to get murdered, you're out of your mind.", Richie says to them, unbuckling her seatbelt.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sam opens the front door and Tara walks in with her crutches, Richie following them behind in the house.

Tara walks inside with her crutches and everyone sees Tara then they cheer for her because she survived.

Sofia sees them and she follows Amber. "Where were you?", Sofia asks Amber.

"What are you talking about?", Amber asks Sofia.

"I was trying to find you and I couldn't find you. You got me worried...I thought something happened to you.", Sofia says to Amber.

Amber hugs Sofia. "I'm fine, I was getting beers for everyone upstairs.", Amber says to Sofia and she nods.

Sofia felt a bad feeling in her gut but she ignored it because she trusts her sister way too much to know she was not the killer.

Amber walks away to get to the front while Sofia follows her too.

"What are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around?", Amber says hugging Tara asking her.

"I need my spare inhaler,", Tara says to Sofia and Amber.

"Why? Where are you going?", Amber asks Tara.

Tara looks at Sam and shakes her head. Sofia sees her do that and understands immediately what's going on.

Sofia looks at Tara. "It's fine. Don't tell us. I get it. Just be safe, okay?", Sofia tells Tara and she nods.

"I think it's in my room.", Amber says and sees everyone.

"All right, everyone!", Amber yells and everyone looks at her.

"Thanks for coming, but the party's over! Time to go!", Sofia yells at them but they all shake their head no.

Sam sighs looking at Richie, Richie nods and looks behind him to see all the light switches which he turns on.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hello! Can we cut the music, please?", Richie says and everyone looks at him, annoyed. The music stops and it's quiet now.

"Uh, hi... Gen Z. How are you? Um...Both Sam and Tara, and Sofia here have been attacked by the killer twice. And now they're here, which makes this place a huge murder target, so...if I were you, I would probably leave.", Richie says to all of them.

All of them groan and one of them throws a cup at Richie's head which hits them. "Okay, I tried to be nice. Get the fuck out! Please get the fuck out! Sincerely, get the fuck out!", Richie yells at all of them.

Tara starts walking to Amber's room with Amber and Sofia following her to Amber's room to get the inhaler.

Richie nods at Sam who smiles at him, then Sam follows Amber to go to her room to get Tara's inhaler.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Mindy kisses Frances on the lips as they're making out on the couch.

"Hey, somebody's goofy-ass dad's kicking us out.", Someone says shaking the keys and they pull away.

Mindy groans. "Goddamn it.", Mindy says as Frances leaves her alone.

Mindy grabs the chips and laughs watching the TV.

Mindy hears a knock and she rolls her eyes seeing Richie at the door.

"Hi. Uh...Do you know if there's any beer left? There's none in the kitchen.", Richie asks Mindy and she looks at him.

"Yes, Richie, there's beer in the basement. Right behind you. Basement", Mindy says pointing to the basement by him.

Richie looks and sees the door for the basement downstairs. "Do you want to, uh, come with me?", Richie asks Mindy.

Mindy laughs. "No. But you were right to ask.", Mindy says to Richie, smiling.

"Okay, I'll be right back--", Richie says to her.

Richie stops and starts laughing as Mindy laughs too because he quoted Stu Macher saying the line in Stab 1.

They both point at each other laughing, Richie laughs going to the basement.

Mindy smiles looking at the TV. "Well, he's dead.", Mindy says to herself.

Liv hits down on the couch causing Mindy to jump getting scared by her scaring her.

"The goodman fucking Uber canceled on me! Great. Now I can't have sex, and I can't get a ride home. Could this night get any shittier? ", Liv says complaining to Mindy.

Mindy sits up and looks at Liv. "Liv, where's my brother?", Mindy asks Liv.

Liv huffs looking at Mindy. "What? I don't know, Mindy. Probably off accusing everyone of being the killer or fucking kissing Sofia!", Liv says to Mindy, annoyed.

"He actually went looking for you.", Mindy says to Liv.

"I didn't see him. Okay? Why are you looking at me like that?", Liv asks Mindy.

Mindy lays back on the couch slowly. "Just revising my suspect list.", Mindy says crossing her feet on the table.

"Fuck this!", Liv says getting off the couch.

Liv slowly walks in front of the couch standing, looking at Mindy. "Are you afraid of me, Mindy?", Liv asks Mindy.

Mindy closes her eyes laughing then opens them. "You think I did something to your brother? Huh? You think I'm gonna...cut you up?", Liv says to Mindy.

Mindy looks at Liv scooting away from Liv. "A little bit now...yeah.", Mindy says to Liv, looking at her.

"I thought you said I was too boring to be the killer. Maybe that's the twist. What do you think, huh? You're the expert.", Liv says to Mindy.

"You know what eventually happens to the expert?", Liv asks Mindy.

"What?", Mindy asks Liv, looking at her like she's crazy.

Liv brings her thumb across her throat and twists her head signaling Mindy is the expert and will die.

Liv chuckles going behind the couch and crouches to her face level. "Enjoy your stupid movie.", Liv says stealing Mindy's chips, then leaving.

"Fucking...psycho.", Mindy says grabbing the remote.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩