𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"I've got a body outside a bar on Main, and now you get attacked here. You said the call came from Amber's number?", The Sheriff says to everyone.

"So? We know he cloned my phone before when he attacked Tara and my sister.", Amber says to them right next to Sofia.

Amber grabs Sofia's hand comforting her to not be scared.

"Or, and I'm just spit-balling here... you're the killer.", Richie says to Amber.

Sofia looks shocked at his accusations against his sister.

"And where were you when all this happened?", The Sheriff asks Richie looking at him being suspicious of his actions.

"I was...watching Netflix. Sofia saw me watching Netflix.", Richie says to the Sheriff.

Everyone looks at Sofia, curious if this is true. "I saw him watching Netflix but I fell asleep early before the attack happened to Sam.", Sofia says to all of them.

"Yeah. Super-solid alibi, bro.", Amber says to Richie.

"So where were you?", Richie asks Amber.

"I was questioning her at the sheriff's station.", The Sheriff said to Amber, handing Amber her phone back.

"Yeah, I came as soon as I heard to check on my sister. But, you know, the Netflix alibi is good, too.", Amber says to Richie.

"Both of you, stop it.", The sheriff says to them.

"You're gonna put more cops on their room, right?", Sam asks the Sheriff.

"Yes. And I can move you to a private floor. Deputy Vinson knows what he's doing. You'll be safe, all of you.", The Sheriff says to us.

"As we've been so far?", Sam says to the Sheriff.

"Samantha, let's step outside.", The sheriff smiles at Sam.

They both go outside to have a little private talk.

"When are you leaving the hospital?", Tara asks Sofia nervously because she doesn't want to be alone.

"Tomorrow, I leave the hospital tomorrow.", Sofia says to Tara.

Tara nods nervously, scared to be alone tomorrow if the killer comes to try and kill Tara.

"Hey, Tara. I will be with you tomorrow visiting if you want me to?", Sofia says to Tara.

"Yeah, thanks.", Tara says smiling, grateful that Sofia will be here.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

"Nice to see you, Deputy Hicks. So many fun memories.", Sam says sarcastically to Judy, the sheriff.