𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿
✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofia's phone rings loudly in the hospital room.

Sofia looks at Tara who is sleeping in her bed, Sofia slowly gets out of her hospital bed.

Sofia slowly and quietly walks outside of the hospital room.

Sofia looks at her phone, picking up the phone and answering it.

"Hello?", Sofia says to the other person on the phone.

"Hey, are you and Tara ok?", Amber asks Sofia.

Sofia smiles. "Yeah, we're fine.", Sofia says to Amber.

"Sofia, something bad happened.", Amber says on the other line.

Sofia frowns, worried. "What happened? Are you okay?", Sofia quickly asks her sister.

Amber smiles. "I'm fine...Wes and his mother were murdered.", Amber says to Sofia.

Sofia freezes, looking around the hospital.

"What? How?", Sofia says tearing up at the thought of her friend being murdered.

"It was Ghostface. They were murdered at their house.", Amber says to Sofia.

"Oh my god.", Sofia whispers covering her mouth in shock, crying.

Amber hears Sofia crying. "Stay at the hospital, I'll pick you up from the hospital tomorrow", Amber says to Sofia.

Sofia breathes nodding. "Okay, yeah.",   Sofia says to Amber on the other line, crying.

"Please stay safe, Amber.", Sofia says begging Amber.

Sofia couldn't imagine Amber dying from the murder of Ghostface. Sofia would feel lost and couldn't stand it without her sister.

"Okay, I will. I love you. You stay safe too.", Amber says to Sofia in the other line.

"I love you too, Amber.", Sofia says to Amber, crying, and Amber hangs up the phone.

Sofia goes back into the room, still crying.

"What's wrong!", Tara asks Sofia, concerned.

Sofia kneels in front of Tara, still crying.

"Wes and his mom were murdered by the killer.", Sofia says to Tara.

Tara tears up because her friend, Wes, died. Even if Tara was annoyed by Wes sometimes, that was still her friend.

Sofia stands up and hugs Tara for comfort.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sam parks in front of Judy and Wes hicks house, seeing a bunch of police cars.

Sam gets out of the car and closes it walking toward the house of the Hicks.

Sam freezes as she sees Judy's body on the front path away but the policeman put the white cover over Judy's body.

Sam walks forward toward the house and walks under the yellow tape the policeman put.

"Miss, you can't be here.", The policeman says standing in front of Sam.

"What?", Sam says, confused.

"You can't be here.", The policeman says to Sam.

"No, I'm sorry. I know her son. Her son, Wes. Is he...", Sam tries to say to the cop.

The policeman frowns looking at Sam, sadly. "I'm sorry.", The cop says to Sam.

Sam realizes Wes died, Sam frowns. The cop points to go back behind the yellow tape.