𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sam leans against the door, crying to herself.

Sam had to tell Tara or Ghostface would tell Tara the truth.

Sam calms herself down and wipes her tears away from her eyes.

Sam turns around and sees Richie which makes her gasp.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, it's me.", Richie says to Sam.

"Were you listening at the door?", Sam asks Richie.

"No, no, of course not.", Richie says to Sam.

Sam looks at him. "Okay, yeah, I was listening at the door.", Richie says to Sam.

"It doesn't freak you out...that my real father was a serial killer?", Sam asks Richie, sniffling.

"I mean...yeah. A great deal, yeah.", Richie says to Sam stepping closer to her.

"Okay, well, then go. I get it. I just got to stay and figure it out.", Sam says to Richie.

"I'm not leaving you here, Sam.", Richie says to Sam, frowning.

"You know that part in horror movies where you want to yell at the characters to be smart and get the fuck out? This is that part. Richie. You should get the fuck out.", Sam says to Richie looking at him, stepping closer to him.

Richie looks down and grabs Sam's hand. "But, I'm staying. I love you.", Richie says to Sam.

"You're such a dumbass.", Sam says to Richie, chuckling.

"I'm such a dumbass.", Richie says to Sam, chuckling.

Richie puts his hand behind Sam's head. "So...your sister won't talk to you. The police aren't going to help. What's our next move?", Richie asks Sam.

"We go talk to an expert.", Sam says to Richie.

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Sofia walks inside the hospital room to see Tara crying to herself, after Sam walked out.

Before Sofia saw Sam crying with her boyfriend but she didn't want to say anything.

Sofía just saw Sam crying, she knew Tara had to be upset or something for that matter.

Tara in her bed, with tearing going down her face, she looked like she has been crying for some time.

Tara looks up at Sofia, who is crying her eyes out from learning the real truth from her sister.

"Hey, what's wrong?", Sofia asks Tara, frowning.

"Sofia", Tara says crying to her.

Sofia walks towards her bed. "Hey, it's okay.", Sofia says to Tara.