Xu Minghao

This was a request from @-MARLII Hope you enjoy❤️

Hope you enjoy❤️

The sound of your heel echoing throughout the office. Gaining attention. Waving at your husband workers as you knock on his door.

"Come in" you smiled instantly hearing his soft voice. You enter. You smile started to faded as you see his the secretary looking at you with complete disgust.

Wtf did you do. You just walked in.

You greet her as she just looked at you and turn her head towards your husband. You notice that this pale bitch had her blazer open show all her damn goodies and not only that her skirt looked hella short from the way she sitting.

Other then that your husband continue to stare at you with this little gleam in his eyes as he saw you. Then his face hardened as he look at his secretary.
"You may leave mrs.yang" he spoke.

The bitch tried to make up an excuse to stay in the room with y'all. But nah G. Minghao wasn't having it. She leaves the room as it just leave you and him.

He gets up and walk to you. Grabbing your hand and placed a kiss on it. "I missed you this morning" he spoke smiling at you.

You had left the house early this morning trying to get to your board meeting. So your husband woke up to a empty bed.

"I'm sorry baby" you spoke pulling him into a hug. He accepts your embrace. His hand travel down to your thighs as he lifts you up and places you on his desk.

Minghao nuzzles his head onto your neck and place wet kisses on your neck as you let your hand feel up on him.

His hand travels up your dress. He began to tug on your panties. You stopped him. "We just did it last night baby" you spoke kissing his now pouty lips. " but we only did 3 rounds" he spoke pulling down your panties. Letting your area be shown off to him.

He place his lips on your. Tongue to Tongue. Hand roaming. Squeezing your breast. You were too lost into it until. You gasped as he dip his finger in and out of you.

You bit your lips. Reminder you are in his office. These walls are hella thin.

You began to roll your hips feeling the need to cum. Minghao felt you tightened on his fingers. He let out a small laugh. He began to finger you faster. Your eyes rolled back as you began to cum.

You were panting. You looking up at your husband as he licked his fingers. He smiles and pulls you into a kiss. Letting you taste yourself.

"You taste so good baby" he spoke as he wrap his arms around you. Kissing below your ear lob.

Y'all were enjoying the love until
*knock knock*

Fuck Mane

Attention everyone we drop another book it's called "puma" it's a txt Yeonjun book y'all go read the opening ❤️