Lee Juyeon

The things I would do for this man ✋🏾👀🧠💦

As you approach your doorstep you took off your shoes sooo you wouldn't wake up your husband and yall baby.
See you were out with your friends having fun since you haven't been out since you gave birth to you and juyeon baby girl. (I just know yall babies would look cute)

You close the door. Sitting your keys down in the dark room. Sneaking up to the room to take a shower quickly before your husband wakes up to go to work.

You tiptoe to the kitchen but a light turned on stopping you at the door way of the kitchen. "Now I know yo ass was not just getting in this damn house at 5 in the damn morning" you looked at your husband standing in front of y'all kitchen island. Having his elbows on the counter. Not even looking at you. Ohh he was upset.

You didn't even respond as you look at the time and it was 6:24 am. Yo ass did enter the house at 5:12 am. But then again you went to thinking. How tf did this nigga know.?!

You pursued your lips. As you looked down. "Actually it was 5:12 nigga" you spoke in a low voice. You heard a scoff as footsteps began to come towards you. Juyeon grabs your waist and pulls you to him. "So i see you wanna play games huh" he whispered in your ear as his hand travels up you gown. Rubbing your stomach.

His hand move from your stomach to cup the side of your face as he kisses you. He picks you up and place your on the island. His kisses move to your neck to your shoulder as his hands slithered to the straps of you gown using them down showing your breast. He didn't waste any time as his tongue swirled on your nipple.

Now reminder juyeon has to work...

He pulled the rest of your gown. As he kisses you. His hand went down to your clit. You moan in his mouth feeling his cold fingers rubbing your clit. You began to rock your hips as he slid his finger inside your pussy.
You bite your lip not wanting to wake up your child.  Feeling your high. Juyeon couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

He pulled his finger out and began to suck on them as your hands travel down to his belt unbuckling it. Before you could grab his dick he pulls you into a kiss letting you taste yourself.

You were too busy tasting his lip. You didn't even feel him sliding in. Juyeon pulled your lower half of the counter.pounding into you.

You threw your head back as you cover your mouth with one hand while the other holds on the island to keep you up.

The sound of skin clapping and the wet sounds from your pussy where in the kitchen. You clenched down on him. Making him groan.

He was about to cum as well. He was looking down looking at how he was pounding in and out and how pretty your pussy has always been pretty to him.

He puts your legs on his shoulder going deeper in you as his hand travels and began to rub your sensitive clit.

You rolled your eyes back as your legs began to shake from the feeling to cum.
Your's and juyeon moan filled up the room as you both cum. Panting. He pulled his pants up. Helping you to the bedroom.

Exhausted since you been out all night and getting fucked you went to sleep not even to pulls the covers on you.

Juyeon called his manger to cancelled the photo shoot because you wasn't feeling well ;) and he have to stay and take care of the baby.

He chuckled at your tried state as he walks out the room to go take another shower.