Choi Soobin

"Boi i told yo stupid ass that nigga had one damn card left" your cousin josh yelled at your cousin ray ray causing everyone to laugh as you were playing uno with your family and boyfriend

"Boi i told yo stupid ass that nigga had one damn card left" your cousin josh yelled at your cousin ray ray causing everyone to laugh as you were playing uno with your family and boyfriend. You looked at your boyfriend as he was laughing hella hard with your momma. You smile you was happy that your family loves soobin and that he was comfortable with them.

Soobin said he would be right back because he wanted some more water. You went with him as the rest of your family continue to play. You entered the kitchen watching soobin getting him a water bottle. You decided you wanted some too.

Soobin smirked at you as you gave him a questionable face wonder what the hell he was smirking for? Soobin got down on he's knees in front of you smiling as his hands went up your dress. Pulling down your panties. You stop him.
"Soobin my family are in the room next to us" you said swatting your hand on his shoulder as soobin tries to put one of your legs on his shoulders.

" Bitch i said -" you was caught off by your own moans as soobin began to kiss your clit. He let out a little chuckle now licking your clit, causing you to throw you head back covering you mouth. It's already gonna be bad if your family finds out your boyfriend eat in you out in your parents kitchen.

Your hand grip soobin's hair as he stands up slipping his index and middle finger in your pussy fingering you. He started to kiss you. Tongues fighting for dominance but of course he won as he curled his fingers making you gasp.

Your legs began to shake cause you were close but he stop making you whine

He licks his fingers smiling at you

That's what yo ass get for making me draw 4 four times"

This nigga here...