Kim suho

You was coming in from work tired as hell

You was coming in from work tired as hell. You boss had you signing papers after papers. Going to meetings to meetings, at some point you want to accidentally push her big nose ass out the damn window but the little angel on your shoulder told you not to.

As soon you got your ass into your house you immediately began to take your shoes off and breathe.

"Now why the hell are you late coming home" your husband suho spoke as he was walking out the kitchen feeding your 2 month old baby girl Lila her milk so she could go to sleep.

"Babe it was a long ass day at work, I'm sorry" you spoke. Walking up to kiss your husband and baby on the cheek. "It's ok. Go ahead and get you a nice hot shower while I put Lila down".

After the shower

You wrap your towel around you as your husband was just entering the bathroom to brush his teeth. You walked behind him hugging him from behind. He sends you a smile. You not gonna lie but you knew damn well that your husband was fine ass fuckkkkkkkkk. With his white wife beater on with some grey sweatpants

"Baby no, I can see how your eyes darkened. No" he spoke turning to face you. You pouted but beginning to smirk again.

See y'all couldn't have sex because you just had a baby two months ago. Your labor was HELL. Let's just say that your kitty needed to be stitched up alittle bit.

Your husband was shaking his head no as you began to get on your knees pulling down his sweats.

" baby you need to heal, we ca-" he was cut off by his own moan as you slide your tongue on the tip. You pulled away jerking him off with one hand as the other started to jiggle his balls. Making him moan out loud.

"You have to be quiet baby I don't wanna wake up our child" you spoke looking up to see him Gorilla gripping to bathroom counter top. You let out a airly laugh.

"Since you can't fuck me. Fuck my titties" you spoke taking the towel off your now dry body. Letting them show the hardened nipples. Before you were even pregnant your titties were big but they gotten really big.

Suho began to thrust his dick in between your titties. Looking down at you watch his dick going in and out. The tip hitting your bottom lip a little bit.

You couldn't help but moan too even though nothing wasn't happening to you. It was the low moans, how he looked so pretty watching what was happening down on him. It was just hot.

Suho pulled away grabbing your hair as he push his dick into your mouth, thrusting so rough. Making you gag. Placing your hand on his naked thighs trying to stop him but that didn't work.

You felt him twitch in your mouth. He wasn't wasting no damn time as he pushed your head all the way down to the base and holding you there as his hot cum was shoot from him to the back of your throat.

You was gasping for air as he let you go finally. He hand you a rag. He began to chuckle a little looking at your teary eyes and your now puffy lips.
"If you were heal, I would had fucking breed your pretty ass"

Author Note 📝

Hi buddies I just wanted to say thank you for 20k reads on AMBW IMAGINES and 1k for SAVE ME and 

Here's a face reveal☺️

Ahahahahahhahah

Anyways love you guys and thank you ❤️