Goo Gunil

This was a request from @ilovejunpyo Short/fluffI hope you enjoy sweetie 💜

Short/fluff
I hope you enjoy sweetie 💜

The clock struck 2:00 am. You was sitting in your living room waiting for your boyfriend to come home from practice. You started to get a little worried. But that all went away when you heard your front door open. Coming in was a tried Gunil.

You walked up to him with open arms that he happily accepted. "Jyp must have worked my poor baby to death" you said running your hands through his hair. "With his bitch ass but yea" he responded pulling away smiling down at you. His hand traveled down your body. Resting his hand on your booty. "How about you put us on a movie and pop us some popcorn while i get a bath real quick" he spoke giving little kiss on your face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y'all decided on watching the Disney movie "Encanto". You did more then just popcorn. You did some cookies and brownies. "Me and grandma would had to scrap because I'll be damn her old ass disrespect me" he spoke with his pink bonnet on. "That her grandma baby" you spoke laugh at him. he turn and looked at you. "And?"

You shook your head listening to your boyfriend ranting about the grandma. while under the covers on a cold night.

 while under the covers on a cold night