1

Meilin POV:

I was hanging out with my friends and it was only the start of the day. All of a sudden the commotion around us stopped. We stopped talking to see what it was. Everyone moved out of the way. We moved against the lockers and we saw what had caused everyone to be quiet.

The schools pretty girl . Y/n L/n. All the boys had a crush on her. Literally, all of them. And the gay girls too. But most importantly, Miriam's crush. Is Y/n. As much as she denies it by talking about and looking at boys, she still likes her.

And she was in front of us!! Well more in front of Miriam. She had her mouth wide opened and pressed up against the lockers. We kept telling her to close her mouth.

"Mir! Close your mouth!"

Y/n looked at us then at her.

"Mir? Is it?"

"...'

"Hello?"

She approached her more, making her cheeks pink.

"...i-its Miriam... But you can call me Mir!"

"Oh, umm, your kinda blocking me to get to my new locker.."

"...oh I am!? I'm so sorry!!"

"That's okay."

"I should just leave now! Okay! good bye!"

"Oh, kay..?"

She awkwardly scooted across the lockers getting to a corner and fast walk around it. We heard groaning. And a little bit of screaming further away. We ran after her.

Y/n POV:

'well that's was weird'

I smile to myself and opened my locker. About three different letters come flying out.

I picked them up and opened each of them. They were all confession letters.  After reading them and seeing they were all anonymous I scrunched them up and threw them in the bin. I got books out for my classes. I put them in my bag. And shut my locker. The bell goes and everyone leaves. I look at my schedule and realise I have never had these classes, let alone do I know where they are.

The halls were empty. I started to make my way around the halls. But suddenly I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. My homework scattered everywhere, my schedule flew to the person's feet and my glasses got knocked off my face.

I heard whispering screams and squeals and I looked up to a couple of blurry faces. I sat up off my butt on my hands and knees looking for glasses hopefully finding them. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see someone applying my glasses on me.

I blink a couple times and see it was Miriam. Her ears were red and cheeks a dark red. I stick my face fully up. Our noses almost touching. Her eyes widen and she falls back scooting away. She grabbed all the papers handing them to me. Then looking at my schedule. One orange haired girl spoke up.

"Looks like you share all your classes with her~"

"Shut it!"

She says looking back at them. I stand up and help Miriam up. She was a lot lighter then I thought. So I launched her to ward me. Her lips roughly tough my chin. She backed away embarrassed. The girls quickly left and it was just me and her. She rubbed her neck and approached me.

"We better get to class"